U

3 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 1:22 PM

Suddenly have to “Subscribe”

I went to bed last night watching my normal channels and this morning I turn on the TV and I’m not able to get the channels that I already pay for. It says I have to subscribe. Please advise how to fix this.

1 Message

3 days ago

I had all the channels five minutes ago and now says subscribe too. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

3 days ago

Same here.  Can someone from Xfinity please respond!!

1 Message

3 days ago

0817PST KPTV, ABC, BRAVO, etc all channels and local requesting to subscribe.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Renegadez Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the channel concerns. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. We did identify the issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity TV services and are working as quickly as possible to restore service. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Has the issue been resolved for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 days ago

Also being asked to subscribe 

1 Message

I’ve had the same problem all day. I waited forever to do a live chat and they told me that there was an outage that would be fixed soon. It’s been nine hours and I still have a screen that tells me I don’t have a subscription. I’m back in the queue for the live chat. 

12 Messages

Same issue here in Maryland 

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_tnkrm1 your use of the Community Forums page is appreciated. Are you currently still having an issue accessing your channels?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 days ago

Need resolution please

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Reboot does not help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good morning @samabous and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend so far! We're sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with your service and a reboot does not help. Rest assured, our team is here to help with any service issues you are experiencing. I know how frustrating it is to have your service not working properly and want to get this fixed for you so you can get back to enjoying your service as soon as possible! Can you tell us a bit more about the issues you are experiencing? Are you also experiencing an issue with your channels telling you that you need to subscribe? If so, is this happening on all channels or a specific channel? Once we find out a little more about what is happening on your end, we'll be happy to help run through some additional troubleshooting steps.

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

1 Message

3 days ago

went to bed last night watching my normal channels and this morning I turn on the TV and I’m not able to get the channels that I already pay for. It says I have to subscribe. Please advise how to fix this.SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME. CANNOT FIND ANY WAY TO CONTACT XFINITY!

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Same here... nothing is working and is saying I must subscribe? I hate xfinity

1 Message

I had them on chat this morning, they rebooted my service and I can get some channels but I am missing 20-95 and I have a bunch of sports channels that I don't want.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_1eyp8m! Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concerns. We have an awesome engineering team that was working hard on this, and I believe things are resolved for most of our customers now. How are things working for you today?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_be3ca5, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. We're aware of an issue affecting some channels, and our team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. 

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

user_e8pa9d Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

3 Messages

3 days ago

I’m getting the same error message.  I just called the customer service number - it has a prerecorded message that says they are aware of the issue effecting TV services to some customers and they are working to restore them as quickly as possible. 

1 Message

Do you think they will give us a day refund? LOL Mine is still out 8 hrs later.

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Of course not!!! lol

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_qz2zfr  If you are still experiencing the issue where you are seeing you need to be subscribed to channels you could watch previously, please try these steps if you are using an Xfinity TV Box.

1. Press the A button on your remote control to access the Help Menu.
2. Press the OK button to select the Restart title.
3. Press the OK button again to select Restart.
4. It may take a few moments for the TV Box to restart.

If you use the Xfinity Stream App to view your TV content, we may need to bring you into a DM to assist you.

2 Messages

3 days ago

All my channels are asking me to subscribe as well. It was fine this morning.

4 Messages

Same here. Reboot and restart doesn’t help. Says there’s an outage but I only see my address on the outage map.

2 Messages

@user_i3gmiy​ 

I only see on the map my place too.  I talked to someone last night and they said the same thing they know there’s a problem. 

10 Messages

3 days ago

Same - what is going on?!

10 Messages

Found another forum where xfinity states that they are aware:

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/channels-and-programming/no-tv-channels/66feb351a6879c6c7caa9383

3 Messages

3 days ago

Same here and streaming does not work either.

12 Messages

My streaming works for other services just not Xfinity 

Contributor

• 

63 Messages

3 days ago

I am getting the need to subscribe for the justice Channel.  Has this been corrected for you all>

1 Message

3 days ago

This is the worst experience I have had with a cable TV or Streaming service in my whole life, and I am old... Looking at alternatives. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Same problem here.  I am old too.  What are we supposed to do - this is a LONG time to be out.

10 Messages

3 days ago

Check out: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/channels-and-programming/no-tv-channels/66feb351a6879c6c7caa9383

5 Messages

3 days ago

Same here zipcode: 20782

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

3 days ago

I'm currently having this issue as well, I check my packages, I have all the channels, but I keep getting "This requires a subscription"  messages.  From basic channels like ABC, Lifetime, Syfy, and for premium HBO. This is occurring on both my tv box and on Xfinity Stream which says I need to buy.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here