user_5b0fd4's profile

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

Sunday, January 21st, 2024 8:58 PM

Closed

sports app question

If you press the c button and go to NFL there is a spot that says "set close game alert." What is that?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @user_5b0fd4. Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. Close games are defined as games with a point differential of seven points or fewer. A close game alert, I believe would notify you of specific games that fall under that category. I hope this helps!

1 Message

I get this every time I open the Sports app. How do I turn off this annoying and useless notification?

2 Messages

seconding this reply^

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @user_8stei9,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. Would you be able to go further into detail about the issue you are experiencing when accessing the Sports Zone application on your set-top box? 

Have you had the change to visit our "Access and watch games on the X1 Sports Zone app" support page that has instructions for 'Manage your X1 Sports Zone app notification settings' that may assist? Please let us know and we hope to hear from you soon. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here