Galvin's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Sunday, November 11th, 2018 11:00 PM

Closed

netflix stutter

Only happens when I watch netflix on my xfinity box.  If I watch it on my computer I get no stutter.

This just started happening a few days ago.  I'd never get stutter watching netflix

I already reset the netflix app.  Refreshed the box, turned the box off and on again.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have the same issue happening to me as well. Just the main set top box.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, Lemingeric. Welcome and thanks for posting! If you have gone through basic troubleshooting and are still experiencing the trouble, please send me a private message with your name an best contact number. I'll check the signal strength of your cable box and possibly open up a request.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Same here. Reset Netflix, dvr has been restarted multiple times since this began. When is comcast going to address and fix this?

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

It seems I'm nowhere near the first person to have problems with stuttering video on Netflix in the past couple weeks. When can we expect a resolution?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@MattLawson wrote:
It seems I'm nowhere near the first person to have problems with stuttering video on Netflix in the past couple weeks. When can we expect a resolution?

Does this happen on all of your set top boxes? Do you have a DVR (XG1) or Companion XG2? does netflix work on them but not on an Xi3/XiD without the stuttering? do voice command 'about" and reply with the letters/numbers after "STB version" (just that line).

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@MattLawson wrote:
I pet much just watch on the dvr. STB version is MX011AN_3.2p6s1_prod_sey

do you have other set top boxes? do they do the same (if so)?

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I pet much just watch on the dvr. STB version is MX011AN_3.2p6s1_prod_sey

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I have an HD box that's just the worst, but rarely ever user the tv because half the time I have to disconnect/reconnect the power so it will change channels or bring up Netflix

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Here's another weird one. I'm currently watching the dvr, but it shows as disconnected in the my account app. Using the signal check it's fully lit as green

Edit: this appears to be intermittent

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

5 years ago

The stuttering isn't as bad as it was a few weeks ago.  It happens around every 10secs, but when you first start watching a netflix show the first 10seconds or so it stutters a lot.

This is still on the cable box

netflix doesn't stutter on the computer though. Just tested today

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am experiencing the same issues. First noticed about 2-3 weeks ago. I only have the one box. Everything else seems ok.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Annoying stutter/jerky Netflix though X1 box here as well. About 3 weeks now. X1 box 1 year old. Netflix via phone, desktop, Chromecast, Roku etc works great. Any solutions?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Annoying stutter/jerky Netflix though X1 box here as well. About 3 weeks now X1 box 1 year old. Netflix via phone, desktop, Chromecast, Roku etc works great. Any solutions?ATL GA

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

5 years ago

Exact same issue in NH.  Everything else works fine.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue in Philly - (Comcast HQ). Pay a high bill to comcast and get the same quality of get over the top - hopefully Comcast will address this ASAP. Any chance the repeal of net neutrality this year is haunting anyone not paying premium Comcast or Netflix fees?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here