binaural2000's profile

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 11:48 PM

Closed

NBA league pass not working at all tonight

I just paid for NBA League Pass for the first time two days ago.  It worked perfectly fine the first two nights on each TV I tried it on and I was happy to finally have it for the first time.

Tonight, not a single LP channel is working at all.  Error message that appears is xre-03121. “Sorry, there seems to be a problem here. If you’ve made changes to your account recently, the updates may still be in progress. If you haven’t made any changes, please try watching another channel or try later.”

Can someone please help advise what the issue is? I’ve just paid you $100 extra for this on top of my normal service and want to enjoy it for the season, without having issues and having to contact customer service repeatedly.  I really hope this is not a recurring issue.  After having 50+ regular channels down all day in my neighborhood yesterday, I am very frustrated to have yet another issue one day later.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem, though I only signed up for NBA League Pass on Xfinity today. Thought this was a new signup issue, but maybe it isn’t. Did a full cable box reset (down for 10-20 minutes), but didn’t solve the problem :(

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem I ordered my league pass a week ago and have been trying to contact customer service online all night with no response 

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity, multiple reports of same issue on Twitter last night also if you search “xfinity nba league pass”, from different areas.  It is still down this morning and not working. One person noted that NHL center ice channels were also down.

Can you please fix this asap today? 10 games on tonight we are all paying you for that we would love to be able to watch.  Or acknowledge the issue, let us know what it is, and when the eta is for fix?  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @binaural2000 and everyone else on this thread. We are aware of this issue and working to make sure a resolution will be provided. Thank you very much for your patience. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

PLEASE HELP!!!!    I am a very very frustrated Xfinity customer. 
I bought the league pass through Xfinity several weeks ago (I buy it every year). So far this season I have not been able to watch/access the League Pass on my phone via the NBA app.  I tried the below from Xfinity messaging.  I have not been able to get an xfinity rep on the phone! Can you help me trouble shoot this or advise best way to watch the NBA League Pass on my phone. 
Thank you! 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

250 Messages

HI @Jb6703 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through Xfinity forums! Oh no! How frustrating! Are you still experiencing issues with the League Pass?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@Jb6703​ have you had any luck?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I received the same message and I just signed up also.. They said it was an outage.. I am getting a small credit.. that still does not solve the issue

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same issue.  Was on the phone with Comcast yesterday for almost 2 hours with them trying to fix it.  It finally worked, but now today, the same thin has happened.  I hate to have to call them again and sit there for another two hours.  I don't know if they even know what the issue is.  We just re-subscribed to NBA League Pass too and it worked fine at first, now this.

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hello @user_a83016! Thank you for reaching out to us here via Forums. I am sorry for the issues you experienced with NBA League Pass, I know we were experiencing issues that have been cleared. Can you confirm if all is good to go now? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue since last night. Contacted xfinity this morning and I have not heard nothing back. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there @Smcdonald61!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out.  We are happy to take a closer look at this for you.  No worries!  You have reached out to the best team to get this taken care of.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

2 years ago

I should have checked here first, been on phone and chat over an hour.  Unplugging, restarting, refreshing, tightening and whatever else they could get me to do.  Oh well I got a HUNDRED DOLLAR CREDIT.   I guess that means free League Pass if it ever comes back.  :) 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@oregonducks444​ u got $100 credit?! [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Currently trying to watch my league pass and it is not working. Super annoying. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I had the same problem. Xfinity [Edited: "Language"]!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue. Was on the phone for two hours, resetting everything, nothing works. Still not working two days later. What is the fox Xfinity?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

Hello all, thank you so much for your patience. I am seeing that this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you're still having issues with accessing NBA pass content. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here