U

Thursday, June 20th, 2024 11:34 AM

Customer support

Why do I have been having pixelated signal issues.  I have checked all of my cables and unhooked them to reset the service.  It gets better for a while and then returns after a while.  It has been terrible for the last few nights.  It is also happening on more than one TV.   It doesn’t happen when watching something that has been recorded or when streaming, so it is an XFinity issue.  

1 Message

3 months ago

We are in Seattle, and we have the same issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_0izxb0 , Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the pixelation with the tv. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Is the pixelation happening all the time or certain times of day?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there @user_rmbff2!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  Sounds like there may be a connectivity issue in your end.  We are glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  So that we can get started, please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details, and we can get to work on this right away.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here