lettuced's profile

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

Saturday, April 18th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

can't remove a series recording because no show information available

Previously set a series recording for a show.

Now, the show has been removed from Comcast ("Information for this program isn't available right now"). 

Therefore can't modify (cancel) recordings. 

Anyone know a workaround to remove this series from the Series Priority recording list? 

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

@user_95247f thank you so much for commenting on the post and also for using our great Xfinity Forums. I am sorry you're experiencing issues and I am happy to point you in the direction. Here is a great link https://comca.st/3CXzGhD that provides you with images and steps on how to remove a series recording. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

This comment was created from this reply

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@lettuced wrote:

Previously set a series recording for a show.

Now, the show has been removed from Comcast ("Information for this program isn't available right now"). 

Therefore can't modify (cancel) recordings. 

Anyone know a workaround to remove this series from the Series Priority recording list? 

on the x1 menu select saved >>  scheduled >>  down >>up >>right >>right and "OK" on series priority. press down until you find the series. when highlighted press the "D" to delete that series.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

4 years ago

D button solves it, thanks, shortcuts the normal steps to delete. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

D button does not remove the series on my system. It was installed 3/1/21

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The D does not delete the program in the series priority either.  How else can I delete programs in the Series Priority Recording List?  My system was also installed earlier this year.  I have the latest DVR.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_95247f thank you so much for commenting on the post and also for using our great Xfinity Forums. I am sorry you're experiencing issues and I am happy to point you in the direction. Here is a great link https://comca.st/3CXzGhD that provides you with images and steps on how to remove a series recording. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

(edited)

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here