msbrinson's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, February 18th, 2024 3:29 AM

Amazon Prime

Issues with Amazon Prime app not working. 

Official Employee

• 

938 Messages

4 months ago

@msbrinson Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. Are you still seeing an issue with the app? Is this issue presenting itself on your cable box?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityJanelle​ 

I'm gonna a guess it's the same as I'm having.....

Amazon will mostly not launch. Click on the app button, Prime Video Screen appears a s the 3 "loading" dots appear.....and stay there for 5 minutes then the screen goes black and no Amazon service.  

Unplugged tv/router and reset set-top box multiple times and it sometimes works. 

The Xfinity assistant doesn't work and getting someone on the phone is basically impossible. 

This is ridiculous

Official Employee

• 

244 Messages

@user_fbfcf9 While Janelle might not be online right now, we'll all be able to help here on forums, only users need to be tagged if you're looking to ensure they get the notification of the message, not official employees. 

Are you getting any error codes or messages when you use the Xfinity assistant? I use it for troubleshooting and haven't come across any issues. Also, do you have any issues when logging into Prime Video on any other platforms like laptops or from the app on your phone?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I’m still having this issue. I’ve tried all the fixes and nothing works. This includes rebooting the box, the modem, using the X1 troubleshooting AI, removing local info through the Privacy setting. 

NOTHING WORKS!

I’m not getting any error codes. 

The app stalls out, never loads. 

please help!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey msbrinson, thanks for getting back to us and also updating us on what you have tried. It sounds like you have done most of the troubleshooting that could be done. I'm wondering if it might be an issue with the box/software. There hasn't been a known issue with the app or boxes so this is isolated. When you get sometime, could you send us a direct message? 

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here