89741's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Monday, February 7th, 2022 3:09 PM

Closed

4K problem with watching Olympics

When I attempt to watch 4K programming of the Olympics i get a error message that my system is incompatible for watching 4K. My tv is 4K and HDR which is turned on. I am using the xfinity X4 HD box. This past week watched the playoff on Fox in 4K no problem. It seams that the Olympics is being shown thru a special channel. Is this the problem? Need help.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

2022 Olympic Winter Games

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hey! We would be more than happy to look into the issues you are encountering when attempting to access the 4K streams of the Olympics. Would you be able to provide us with the model TV being used and the exact error code being received when attempting to access the content? We hope to hear from you soon. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

The model of the tv is LG 65UF8600 at the moment it is connected to a Dennon AVRX3300 with top of the line cables. I have tried with the XR4 to the  Dennon and with the XR4 directly to Tv. The error message is,Unfortunately, this program isn’t compatible with your set up. To watch, you 4K TV must be HDR capable.

XRE 03133. I have HDR turned on the tv.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

Since there is an error code I'd like to do some troubleshooting specific to your cable box. Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I cannot find where to send a direct message.  Is it on this page, and if so where is the icon for direct message.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

The icon is located in the upper right hand corner. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here