U

2 Messages

Saturday, December 9th, 2023 1:15 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile corporate email

What’s the email to contact corporate directly for a complaint. I’m done with these chat agents giving me the run around, lying and changing their minds. I’ve asked to speak to supervisors numerous times and no one has obliged I’m done. What’s the email. All I am asking for is what I signed up for and I’m not getting that. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

10 months ago

What’s the email to contact corporate directly for a complaint. ...

They don't publish one. You might check out https://www.xfinity.com/hub/customer-experience/xfinity-customer-care-update and give the "contact me/Send Tom Feedback" form at https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form a try. Be aware that responses from that office vary from to nonsensical to extremely helpful.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

10 months ago

Hello there @user_tmqlyt ! We don't have an email address directly to corporate as mentioned, but we would be happy to review your situation and get it to the right folks, so it can be resolved! 

Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address and details of what happened. Thanks!

1 Message

how does a company exist without a email address.  I am getting a run around from the chats and phone calls and nothing is getting resolved.  What kind of company operates in such a unorganized way?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_xaes5u​ 

I am filing a complaint for the same reason with:

1. Better Business Bureau

2. State Attorney General

3.  FCC

[Edited: "Solicitation"] What a sham.

(edited)

1 Message

@user_4597e1​ I am doing the same. This company is terrible!

1 Message

9 months ago

This has to be one of the worst mobile companies I have ever dealt with. You can never get a person on the line that can help. They transfer you over and over again. I was told to google the corporate office number. They claimed they didn't know it! Horrible customer service. They rip you off and make up fee's. Unbelievable. I want to consult a lawyer. That is how horrible the experience has been.

2 Messages

I am in the same boat but don’t have the money for a lawyer. It’s disgusting how many ppl have been ripped off by these crooks

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello user_erpxd2

This is never how we want a valued member of the Xfinity family to feel.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_tmqlyt this is definitely never how we'd want you to feel as a valued customer.  Our XM Team can be reached anytime using the information below. 

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

XM Chat 

We're happy to help facilitate any solutions as well over our Forums.  Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

@user_erpxd2​  I have been trying to reach someone by email too. For months they were after me to switch my 2 mobile phone lines over to XFinoty Mobile. Once I did, I never heard from them again . The agents were completely dishonest with me. I now have no service whatsoever thanks to them. And I cannot send an email to anyone to resolve it!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_iughil Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I am having billing issues while using my phone in South Africa. I have a $8,000.00 cell phone bill. The travel data would not connect nor would the phone accept an e-sim. I purchased a wi-fi router from Vodco, made a wi-fi call with the router, and used wi-fi at my hotel.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I am having billing issues while using my phone in South Africa. I have a $8,000.00 cell phone bill. The travel data would not connect nor would the phone accept an e-sim. I purchased a wi-fi router from Vodco, made a wi-fi call with the router, and used wi-fi at my hotel.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @RADAVIS5. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

8 months ago

I am also very OVER chatting with bots and arguing with customer service reps. Especially when I ask for a supervisor, am told there is none and I, at the end of my rope, state ... everyone has someone above them unless they are God.  Are you God???  Cust. serv. told me to get a lawyer.  I am a senior citizen and dislike Xfinity so much.  Forced to have autopay!  My 2 phones/devices were paid in full, per my account, when my December 2023 payment posted.  I have screenshots showing my account says 'paid in full'.  They insist it means 'paid in full when you make the next payment'.  WHAT!?!??!  No!  Paid in full means paid...in...full.  Hours and arguments and rudeness left me broken, curled up on the sofa sobbing for an entire afternoon.  I can't deal with these people anymore.  I need to talk to someone who will look at my account, see what I see and, whether it's xfinity's fault for misbilling me or whatever, send me an actual physical decision to my Case No.  Not have a random somebody across the world say 'its me.  I just made the decision.'  I just can't anymore.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_22sjvy We know how important it is to be billed properly for your services, and hate to hear of the experience you have had with us when working with our support team. It is important to us you are fully supported, and want to do all we can to help! When it comes to Xfinity Mobile concerns, our team here sadly does have limited support as we don't currently have access to mobile accounts. Have you reached out to our Xfinity Mobile team both via chat, call and text for support on your billing concerns?

2 Messages

8 months ago

There's such a pattern here.  I think we should all band together and [Edit: Solicitation]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_c6xmlo, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

229 Messages

8 months ago

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

lmacmil Hello,  I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I no longer work for Comcast.

1 Message

5 months ago

I’ve been back & forth with xFinity Mobile [chat & telephone] for 5 months now. Why? Because in December, xFinity Mobile started stealing monies from my bank account, & have done so monthly since. As I’ve never asked for service, never authorized any monies to be deducted from my bank, never received any mobile product, this is obviously an error. I’ve been assured by xFinity Mobile numerous times that a refund will be forthcoming & account closed. This has not happened. Last Saturday I called again & that person did two things. 1) promised me I’d receive an email by [this past] Tuesday. *nothing* 2) had gall to argue with me as said I must’ve had phone to return it, but I said I’d told every agent all along if I’d ever receive phone id return it & I’ve never received phone PLUS xFinity Mobile notes ‘return’ on the website on December 11th PLUS I’m happy 30yr AT&T customer PLUS this thing was shipped to ‘Helen’ S & there’s no Helen, only me… FB Group said its elder scam. If that’s not xFinity Mobile’s intent, my monies should be refunded! I’ve both screen shots of the chats & notes from each telephone call, where I was promised refund. Please help!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_r9izts, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the refund request, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_r9izts​ 

Yes they did this to me for months too.  Then suddenly $400.

This piece of garbage company simply denied, but my bank reimbursed me the $400.

Never told me anything about it.

Enough is enough!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_4597e1 I'm sorry to hear you've had billing issues with us. I am happy to review your account in more detail to help. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can resolve your billing concerns.

1 Message

5 months ago

The best thing to do with Xfinity mobile is discontinue their service.The chats are stuck on an endless [Edited: Language] circle of what can I help you with with no help. The over the phone customer service reps are rude and dismissive. I have had 9 years service with Comcast Xfinity Home service and Mobile and this company is getting more difficult to work with I am going to end my business with this company. Xfinity ignore your customers and they will go away!!!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_f8sddt,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. If you are experiencing any issues and need any assistance, please do not hesitate to create your own parent post and we will be more than happy to assist.

2 Messages

3 months ago

I'm a customer of over 6yrs.

On July 16 a trouble ticket([Edited: "Personal Information"]) was created to reactivate the phone that I established service with on Xfinity and had lost, but eventually found. 
The phone that I had replaced the lost phone with is the identical model.  It became damaged, so I chose to go back to the original phone I had activated, since it was the same model.
I tried online to activate, but got a message that it was not compatible with Xfinity, which I knew was incorrect, because I had established service with this phone, hence I called customer service who advised me to wait 48 hrs for an answer.
On July 18th ([Edited: "Personal Information"]) my call to Xfinity yielded me being told that the phone was on a Verizon blacklist and to wait 48hrs for that to be resolved with another trouble ticket created.
On July 20 ([Edited: "Personal Information"]) my call to Xfinity yielded that the phone was not on Verizon blacklist and to wait 48 hrs to wait for the phone to clear.
On July 22 my call to Xfinity yielded that the phone was on the Verizon blacklist and that the person who told me that it was not was mistaken and that a request would be made again to clear it off the Verizon blacklist, and to wait 48hrs.
On July 24th([Edited: "Personal Information"]) I was assured that there would be no problem with getting my services restored, another ticket was created and I was advised to check back in 12-24hrs.
On July 25th I called in and was transferred to technical support, gave an alternate number for the technician to contact me on so that he could troubleshoot my phone. He called me back and as I waited one hour on my alt phone, the call was dropped, he never called me back.
Today, July 26th after requesting an escalated call, I waited 1.5 hr while the rep was troubleshooting, and then the rep hung up.

And thru it all, if at the beginning I was told that they simply wouldn't activate my phone for whatever reason, I would be less upset, but through all the process, I was assured that I would be able to use my phone.

I feel I was being strung along to wear down my resolve to activate a phone that should have been able to be connected.

It appears it is a concerted effort to discourage customers from bringing their own phones in an attempt to encourage customers to buy phones only from Xfinity...

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I am in the same boat also.  They owe me $669 for a credit for a phone I returned, and I have called like seven times and had to fight my way through bots on the phone and the chat bots, which is a ridiculous exercise in futility and now maybe even insanity, because I keep trying the same thing hoping for a different response.  

I am getting ready to contact the news channel on channel 7.  My husband knows the name of the channel, but he's sleeping right now.  They will track down these horrible companies with no customer service or extremely horrible customer service and blast them on the news.   

I can't tell you how many times I've been told they will call me back and nobody ever does.  I've told them that all the reps before them have told me the same thing, and I'm sick of being lied to, and they just lie again and tell me they'll get back to me, but they never do.  

I hate this company with every fiber of my being!!!!   Their customer service is actually quite disgusting and deplorable.  

2 Messages

Please let me know and tell them they can also contact me too about this horrible company 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here