U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 4:34 AM

Closed

NCIS:L.A.

Why is NCIS: L.A. costing $1.99 per episode On Demand?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_6c9a35 We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how important it is to ensure you have access to the content you want. We upload the programs and costs provided by the networks. Even if you are subscribed to a channel/network, some of the content may still have charges if it is not available with the network for free. Please let me know if you have any questions. We are always here. 

Contributor

• 

59 Messages

@XfinityJessicaA​   There was a crossover NCIS  including all 3 shows.  I watched NCIS, NCIS Hawaii. but when I went to see the finale   NCIS LA. I would have to pay.  It was just on CBS a few days ago.  Why is it not available for watching???  It seems more and more shows you have to pay for

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

I definitely understand where you're coming from, but the pricing and availability is set by the network itself, not us, and it would depend on what content they want to be available and if for free or not. We do provide content on our Peacock services to watch. I also recommend checking out CBS directly on their website to see if they offer it for free here.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

This is so frustrating

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_ee72fd Thanks for using our Forums, and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with accessing the OnDemand for your favorite network. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here