Mstarrmull's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Sun, Apr 26, 2020 12:00 PM

HBO NEW Shows not on demand

Why isn't the new show Run not available on demand? I pay for HBO. New Season of Insecure is available but not Run.

Responses

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

1 y ago

Once you've selected On Demand, use the grey down-arrow key on the right side of the remote to see more options on the TV screen (on my TV, I have to "page down" twice to get to "Search")

Option two is to search from the "Main Menu":

Press the red "Menu" key twice

Select "Find Shows"

Select "Search TV & On Demand"

Enter Keyword RUN or WER

I don't know why show "folders" are not created/updated. Most are, but it's always the program you're looking for...

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

As I said previously, following your second set of instructions gets me to what is currently showing in that moment, NOT what is On Demand.

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

I tried to send pictures of what I get when I follow your instructions re the down arrow. The options never include Search. Not a function I have access to.

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

When I follow your directions I never get a "search" as an option. I get these choices:

IMG_6990.JPGIMG_6989.JPG

Official Employee

• 

55 Messages

1 y ago

I am afraid the pictures are not displaying as expected (for me at least). In the meantime, I have reached out internally to have this content (Run) show in the intended native folders.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

55 Messages

1 y ago

Can one of you confirm now whether the content is visible on the following category path?

/TV Shows/By Network/HBO/Run HD/Season 1

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

1 y ago

Yes @ComcastCesar , the content is there (the final "/season 1" is not needed)

However, since I do NOT have HD, the SD version remains accessible (for me) only by "Search".

Partially fixed, I hope that does it for @Mstarrmull !

Official Employee

• 

55 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you for confirming! I did notice that the resolver did not create the SD folder, so I asked them to create it. Similarly for "We're Here" 

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

Do you know how long it will take?

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you. It is there. Will WER also be added?

Official Employee

• 

55 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, 

I would not expect a fix tonight since it is after hours for the team but I will be sure to follow up tomorrow morning to get "We're Here" taken care of as well.

cjrobinson

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

1 y ago

mrshvd3

Regular Contributor

• 

344 Messages

1 y ago

Eureka!!  It's been added since this morning (that was the last time I checked).  It's still not coming up under Premium Channels>HBO>Series, but it is under TV Shows>By Network>HBO.

Mstarrmull

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you!!

mrshvd3

Regular Contributor

• 

344 Messages

1 y ago

You were the original poster here, so thank YOU -- I now have "Run" on HBO OnDemand and every place else it should be.  I salute you!

New to the Community?

Start Here