Much Appreciation
Expressive Exchange
Responsive

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 4:00 AM

All Creatures Great and Small

All Creatures Great and Small aired on PBS January 10th and has not been added to on-demand. Please add this program. Thanks.

Responses

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

4 m ago

Please work with PBS to provide Masterpiece programing.

As @Rosedale1 notes, All Creatures Great and Small premired two days ago.  Miss Scarlet & The Duke will be added to the Sunday lineup next week.

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

4 m ago

AVAILABLE UNTIL 01/17/2021

Both All Creatures Great and Small and The Unseen Alistair Cooke from last Sunday have been added, but are available for only a short time.

MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.3K Messages

4 m ago

@Rosedale1 wrote:
All Creatures Great and Small aired on PBS January 10th and has not been added to on-demand. Please add this program. Thanks.

This program was replayed on PBS 1/13/21 at 8:00  pm CST. That could have been the reason for delay in adding to ON DEMAND.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

4 m ago

All Creatures Great and Small, episode 1 has returned; now available until 01/31/2021

From last Sunday, Inside the Mind of Agatha Christie is available and Miss Scarlet & The Duke, episode 1 has a short date of 01/24/2021.

Please provide All Creatures Great and Small, episode 2.

MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.3K Messages

4 m ago

I noticed Episode 2 is showing Wednesday at 8:00 pm CST in my service area (Minnesota) on PBS. Sorry for the error.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

4 m ago

Episode 2 now available with a short date of 01/24/2021.

ForrestS

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

4 m ago

It’s clearly errors made either by PBS or Comcast On Demand. We know that Sunday night shows air free for 2 weeks. ACG&S Ep 1 should have stayed with 01/24 expiration but it is shown as 01/31, hence available for 3 weeks. Conversely, ACG&S Ep 2 should have 01/31 expiration not 01/24 so viewable only 1 week; ditto for Ep 1 of Miss Scarlet and the Duke.
MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.3K Messages

4 m ago

If you check the link to your channel guide below for PBS channel, ACG&S is shown live on Sundays, and repeated on Wednesdays. So "On Demand" would wait unil that date, or later.

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/listings/favorites

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

3 m ago

Found episode 3 yesterday (Monday). It is mislabeled.

ForrestS

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

3 m ago

You’re good. I still can’t figure out how to find Ep 3 on Comcast. We had to instead steal my phone away for an hour to Airplay it via the PBS app.
Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

461 Messages

3 m ago

I found it: By Network > PBS (KRMA) > Specials > Miss Scarlet E2

"Miss Scarlet E2" is listed twice.  The first listing is ACG&S ep 3, the second is accurately MS&TD ep2.

Curious if this is true in other regions.

art3

Regular Contributor

• 

83 Messages

3 m ago

glad I read this thread- comcast I guess mislabeled acgs ep 3 under miss scarlet! OY. whew found it. Now if I could find finding your roots ep2.

Rosedale1

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

3 m ago

Thank you for the info re. episode 3 of ACG&S. I've been looking for it for the past week and never would have found it without your input.

New to the Community?

Start Here