dadibones's profile

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021 11:21 PM

Closed

Peacock access

If I have access to peacock premium through my X1 box (main tv) can I also gain access through Roku or Amazon stick, etc. on my other TV's in house?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

2 years ago

I am fine on my X1 device getting Peacock Premium.  What I can't get is the premium option on the Peacock app on Roku, it wants me to pay the $4.99/mo to get access.  How do I get my free access to premium through the app on Roku?

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@dadibones

You can, but you’ll need to set up your Peacock profile by following these steps:

1. Using your X1 or Flex streaming TV Box: Launch the Peacock app, then register a new Peacock profile or log in to your current profile. Once you’ve registered your profile on your TV Box, make sure you set a password. To do so, visit https://comca.st/3Fv0SW5;and select ‘I don’t know my password’ to complete your profile.
  2. Using your Xfinity account through Peacock’s My Account: Once you log in, scroll down to the Link Provider section. You can then use your Xfinity ID and password to link your account to your Peacock profile.

To watch Peacock on a third-party device, you’ll also need two Xfinity services, such as TV and Internet. Have you completed these steps? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

64 Messages

Ahhhh...finally got it working now. Thank you very much for your help and merry Xmas and happy new year!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

Great to hear! Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too! I hope you have a great start to your year! :) 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityHeather​ 

what if you don’t have x1 buy have tv and internet service through Xfinity.  Can you still get Peacock premium through third party device?  I currently use Xfinity stream     and follow the steps above and still can get premium.

Thanks!

Tristan

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us to inquire about accessing your Peacock TV subscription via third partu apps and devices. It's a great question! 

You should be able to access the Peacock app with the same credentials you created your Peacock account with. You can check out this link if you have not done this yet: https://comca.st/33XvUba

Please let us know if you have troubles or questions, we are here for your support 24/7! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here