U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 9th, 2021 2:45 AM

Closed

Hulu

The Hulu app doesn’t work on my Xfinity X1 TV box and it hasn’t worked for 2 months.

After a week of trying to fix the solution myself (system restart, clearing cache/cookies, etc), I first chatted with a rep on the online chat service- no resolution. I then chatted with a rep on the phone for hours- no resolution. After being completely frustrated, I decided to leave it alone and come back to the issue at a later time. 2 months later and after my 1 month free trail ended, I am still at square one with no access to the app.

I can’t login on the TV nor use the activation code from the TV on my computer, cellphone, or tablet. I am at my wits end. I want my money back for the wasted service and a reason why Xfinity hasn’t fixed this ongoing Hulu issue. Yeah, I’ve read the other posts on the forum about this. We all know Xfinity has to be aware it this issue, but probably doesn’t care. And this is why people would rather just watch YouTube on their phones. Ugh!!!!!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

3 years ago

How did you sign up for the subscription? If through Comcast, then that could be an issue. It's always better to directly subscribe to the service.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@andyross I signed up on the TV box app for Hulu. Should I unscribe?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @Username_Not_Found, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your Hulu issues on your X1 box. I love that we've incorporated all those great streaming apps onto our platform, so I totally get why not having that convenience would be upsetting but I promise I have your back. I want to make sure we're on the same page, that way we get you to a resolution quicker. Are you getting any type of error message or error code on your screen? Or are you just not able to log in? Have you been able to confirm that you're being charged for Hulu through your Xfinity bill?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Username_Not_Found, thank you for providing that information. I'd like to run some targeted troubleshooting steps to get this issue resolved for you. In order to get started can you please send a message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here