U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 12:03 AM

Digital TV box and one DTA does not work for a year

My old rented Digital TV box DCT700  and one of two DTA  stop working exactly a year ago.
Somehow I need Comcast technician to come to my house and replace those boxes which I rent from Comcast

I was afraid to invite technician because of pandemic situation for a year, so now I am trying to arrange such appointment but can not even find neither  customer support email  nor contact phone to explain what I need.
How to communicate with Comcast this days to invite technician?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you very much for your help! I followed your instructions and technician came to my house so now I enjoy my tv with new cable box :)

Official Employee

• 

130 Messages

This is wonderful news @user_44664d! Thank you for taking the time to work with us so we could make sure everything was working without issue for you. Please don't hesitate to make a new post in the future with anything else you may need. Our whole community is here to make sure you always get the help you need!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

165 Messages

2 m ago

Hello and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! I understand your apprehension for having a technician enter your home during a pandemic to replace those two boxes. Now that things are getting better I would be happy to schedule a technician. Please send me a private message with your name and service address by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

Hi ComcastThomasF
Thank you for reply
I have a hard time to send a private message to you
When I clicked on the chat icon at the top right of the page I was moved to "Peer-to-Peer Chat" screen where I was requested to type "conversation name" or name of the person to send message to
I tried to place "ComcastThomasF" into "To:"   edit box and it shows "No result  found"
The same "No result  found" if I typed topic name into "Search conversation"
Could you please give me further instructions ?
Thank you

Official Employee

• 

259 Messages

Our apologies for any confusion, You will actually want to select our singular "Xfinity Support" handle and not an agent name upon selecting the chat icon at the top right of our page. Thanks again for bearing with us throughout this process! 

New to the Community?

Start Here