aischa11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 12th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

cable box not loading

cable box is not loading anymore, all I get is < to be announced> on all channels and 12:00

atttempt to ping box unsucccessful,  all I get is < can't reach your box> and service will be restored soon

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. We will be happy to assist you with this TV box issue. Could you please send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message, please click on my name "ComcastAirelle" and then click "Send a message."

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Having the same problem.  Very irritating.  Can find no help.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello user_142625. Thanks for commenting on another user's thread in our Forum. If you'd like official employee assistance with your account, please create your own, new post submission and we will reach out to support you with further instructions. Thank you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here