U

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 6:34 PM

Voice mail and call log web interface

These pages have been down for at least a few days.  I called two days ago on Tuesday 7/2/2024 and was told it would be fixed in a few hours.  When can we expect the web interface for voice services to be working?

https://connect.xfinity.com/voice/voicemail

1 Message

19 days ago

Same here. Annoying that I gave a message I can’t check. 

1 Message

I am getting it, too

2 Messages

Yes, it is still down. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

user_ib64ho Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about your voicemail concern. Our engineers are aware of this issue and we are currently working on a fix. There is no estimated time of repair, but you can access your voicemail in the meantime by dialing *99 from your landline phone. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_orsdir Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. Our engineers are currently addressing this issue and working on a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for when the repair will be completed. In the meantime, you can still access your voicemail by dialing *99 from your landline phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue promptly.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

It's a week later and the system appears to still be down, making it impossible to access other features. Is it down forever?

1 Message

1 hour ago

I have had this problem since the beginning of July as well. Called Xfinity and was that they would advance my concern to the next tier. Did not receive an update as promised. Called again on July 14th told it was a nation-wide outage that would be fixed by July 16th and that I would get a text message. It is now July 24th still not working, Have wasted over 2 hours and get the run-around. Was promised a call within an hour from an advance repair team member and it never happened. This service is critical to helping my mother, who lives 2.5 hours from me and is in the early stages of Alzheimer's. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here