U

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 6:34 PM

Voice mail and call log web interface

These pages have been down for at least a few days.  I called two days ago on Tuesday 7/2/2024 and was told it would be fixed in a few hours.  When can we expect the web interface for voice services to be working?

https://connect.xfinity.com/voice/voicemail

1 Message

3 months ago

Same here. Annoying that I gave a message I can’t check. 

1 Message

I am getting it, too

2 Messages

Yes, it is still down. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_ib64ho Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about your voicemail concern. Our engineers are aware of this issue and we are currently working on a fix. There is no estimated time of repair, but you can access your voicemail in the meantime by dialing *99 from your landline phone. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_orsdir Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. Our engineers are currently addressing this issue and working on a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time for when the repair will be completed. In the meantime, you can still access your voicemail by dialing *99 from your landline phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue promptly.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

It's a week later and the system appears to still be down, making it impossible to access other features. Is it down forever?

7 Messages

3 months ago

I have had this problem since the beginning of July as well. Called Xfinity and was that they would advance my concern to the next tier. Did not receive an update as promised. Called again on July 14th told it was a nation-wide outage that would be fixed by July 16th and that I would get a text message. It is now July 24th still not working, Have wasted over 2 hours and get the run-around. Was promised a call within an hour from an advance repair team member and it never happened. This service is critical to helping my mother, who lives 2.5 hours from me and is in the early stages of Alzheimer's. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_3gkhps We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. We are still showing it is being worked on by the technical team. At this time the only workaround is *99 to access voicemail. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

This is a critical function of Xfinity's Home Phone service. It should not be down this long unless the service is being discontinued. I am looking for alternatives. I noticed that Home Phone is not a service on the Xfinity App. Why is it being ignored? And the alternative method offered here to dial *99 is not possible when out of town. There needs to be another alternative or it needs to be fixed now.

7 Messages

@user_b3eb84​ I spent another hour dealing with customer service and then FINALLY got a supervisor. It is now a Tier 3 problem. This has been down for over 3 weeks now. It is frustrating that I have wasted so much time. It's like they don't look at the notes from my previous calls and interactions with their customer service reps. I was told it was because I was trying it from a different zip code, that it was my WiFi, that it was my device. I was also questioned as to why I need this service and why I couldn't just wait and dial *99. I get quick responses when I give them poor marks as to recommending Xfinity. The company needs to become much more efficient in its dealings with its customers. A big improvement would be to be able to speak with someone in the U.S. whose first language is English.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

It has been down for a bit of time and the engineering team is working on it. It is not directly related to your account. Many customers are seeing the same issue. At this time the current solution is to use *99 to access VM. We do not have an ETA for resolution at this time. We appreciate you providing your feedback on your experience and will be happy to pass it along. 

7 Messages

I am pleased that the problem now appears to be fixed. However, the much promised text alert message from the team informing me of the issue being repaired did not happen, nor was a notification sent to the account. Xfinity needs to do a better job of following through on their assurances to their customers. Customer service agents need to be aware of these outages that are not related to individual accounts to give more accurate information. Too much time was wasted dealing over the entire month of July being given multiple excuses as to why the remote access on your web site was not working. 

7 Messages

Once again having issues with remote access. The system is now re-directing to settings once the security code is entered. This has been happening for the past two days. Here we go again. This needs to be fixed so that this service is reliable.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_3gkhps
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about your voicemail concern. Our engineers are aware of this issue and we are currently working on a fix. There is no estimated time of repair, but you can access your voicemail in the meantime by dialing *99 from your landline phone. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

when trying to access call history or voice mail thru the xfinity webpage, this is displayed in a box overlaying the screen:

Xfinity Voice
Before getting started, we need you to set your PIN and security question.

Get your PIN here
For the protection of your privacy, the FCC requires our customers to provide a password when they contact a carrier by phone before the carrier can release call details (CPNI).

Learn more about your privacy settings

When you follow the only link available (Get your PIN here), it directs to a screen with the account ownership details, which has a link that directs to the voice PIN and security question page, but there is no option that allows you to get past that box and view the information that is desired. 

What is the status of the ongoing issue, and is the issue I've identified related to that one?

7 Messages

yes, this is what is happening. It should not be going to the account, but rather should open the page where voice mail and call history are located once the pin has been entered.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

EGironda Is this happening with all of your devices? Or just one? Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies? Different browsers or a private/incognito page? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_3gkhps, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Voice features within the Xfinity Connect web portal. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

I was able to successfully get access after some troubleshooting steps with other members of our Xfinity Forums Community. Have you attempted to clear the cache/cookies within the web browser, close the web browser and attempt to access to the Xfinity Connect web portal? It took 1 to 2 tries, but was able to regain access to all the Xfinity Voice features. 

Another method to try would be using the InPrivate or Incognito mode depending on the web browser being used. Please let me know at your next available convenience if you are still experiencing issues.

7 Messages

I am NOT going through all of this again with you. I just cleared my cache and that did NOTHING. I am only using ONE device - my chromebook. This is NOT on my end  - it is on yours! FIX IT! There is no reason it should take me to the account settings instead of allowing me to view voicemail and call history. Yes, I am STILL experiencing this issue - just  5 minutes ago. I am TIRED of not having this function work. It is critical to supporting my mother, who has dementia. Stop trying to put the onus on the end user and get your company to make sure that this feature functions properly.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Thank you for all of the troubleshooting steps that you have tried, user_3gkhps. I apologize that it has not been working, especially with needing to help your mother. With all of the much appreciated help with troubleshooting steps and tickets getting opened, this has been identified as a known issue. The team is working to get this fixed. We do not have an estimate of when that will be working once again but will update the thread as soon as we see the all clear. We are grateful for your patience in the meantime!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here