Laurie's profile

Contributor

• 

408 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 6:37 PM

Set Voice pin to access voice

It started the other day I created a new pin but every time I try to access the voice  on my account.  I received a pop-up saying I need to set a pin I've always had one and I did reset it just in case.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

29 days ago

I have the same issue and cannot get a live person.

Contributor

• 

408 Messages

I fixed it by actually changing the PIN on the website on my computer

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@Laurie thanks for the update. Are you also able to access the voice features now? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

o11iver Hello! Thanks for using our Forums to write our team and we are happy to work with you tif you are still having issues. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

28 days ago

A few days ago the same thing happened to me.  Tried the same thing as others.  Nothing worked.  I just now tried to access again and the message is gone and all is well.  Weird.

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

28 days ago

Well, a few hours later and the message is back!!  Grrrr.  

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

23 days ago

I'm having the same issue.  It never asks you for your PIN to access voicemail.  It just tells you to get your PIN.  I reset my PIN.  Still will not ask for my PIN.

Could someone from Comcast please post a solution.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, Skyridge! Have you already tried to turn on off the Skip PIN option? Try the following;

1. Access the voicemail system.
  2. Press 4 for personal options.
  3. Press 2 for administrative options.
  4. Press 1 to open the administrative options.

From there there should be an option to turn off Skip PIN.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here