EVOMPLS's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 20th, 2022 7:04 PM

Closed

I need to send DM but no icon - need overhead cable removed

I submitted a service request (ER ONE ticket #[Edited: "Personal Information") on 4/9 at an Xfinity retail store.  Requesting an overhead cable removed so we can complete an exterior remodeling project.  I have not heard a response.  I came to this forum and saw many replies indicating I should send a DM - looking for an icon in upper right corner to initiate a DM.  There are no icons for this.  I am logged in/registered.  Only icons I see are my profile icon and a 'bell' icon for notifications.  Srsly Xfinity!  You make getting to customer service and resolutions so impossibly difficult.  Frustrated! And now our construction is at risk of being delayed.

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

@EVOMPLS 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. In order to have access to our direct messaging feature, we ask that you find the most appropriate board for your question type and post your concern there. Then we ask that you remain patient for a reply. If an Official Employee replies and needs additional private information from you they will invite you to send them a direct message. We ask that you please review our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy before sending any direct messages to any user. You will learn that sending an unsolicited direct message to any user or Official Employees (including 'Xfinity Support') is a violation of those policies.

If you are ever in need of immediate support, you can reach out to Comcast directly via the methods outlined here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/my-account/answered-how-to-contact-comcast/602da756c5375f08cde54dd6

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Well whadya know.  Suddenly a chat icon added to the toolbar...sheesh.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@EVOMPLS​ 

Again, we ask that you please post your question/concern in the most appropriate board and wait to be invited to a direct message. Unsolicited direct messages are a violation of our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and could result in a revocation of your Xfinity Forum posting/direct messaging privileges. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here