Chrissy15221's profile

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

Tuesday, April 25th, 2023 6:19 AM

Closed

Community Profile

📧   I had to change my email address , it needs to be changed in my profile .

The edit doesn't allow me to do so ~ it's dimmed .

I had asked once before but was told that it couldn't be done … I would have to re-join and start over again  .  I'm having difficulty believing that this is the correct answer , surely something so simple could be changed  ?   I certainly hope so because I'm not receiving any emails from this community , hence I don't know what's going on . 🤷‍♀️

Christine 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

User profile edit

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@Chrissy15221 

We are happy to change your Xfinity Forum username to something of your choosing that does not violate our Xfinity Forum Guidelines or our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. Unfortunately, due to the Xfinity Forum's SSO policy, we are unable to change your login email address. If you need to use another email address to login to the Xfinity Forum or receive forum notifications, you will need to add that email to your Comcast account as a preferred contact email, then you can use it to register for a new Xfinity Forum profile. 

Please let us know if you have any questions about this or need additional assistance. 

Additionally, we ask that you please refrain from posting about the same concern on multiple threads. This duplicate posting is considered a violation of our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. We ask that you please review those documents thoroughly as continued violations to those posted guidelines could result in a user's revocation of their Xfinity Forum posting privileges. Please remember, ​by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here