CC

Visitor

• 

26 Messages

Friday, April 21st, 2023 12:08 AM

Closed

beyond frustrated

​​why are my posts private, even without caps? and why can't i delete posts?  i hit delete and nothing happens.  why do all things xfinity not [Edited: "Language"] work right??   ugh!​​

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@courtney.cakes 

We apologize if you have had some of your posts removed. Posts are only removed if they violate any of our Xfinity Forum Guidelines or our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. We ask that you please review those documents thoroughly as continued violations could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting/direct messaging privileges. Please note, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. We ask that you please refrain from authoring any post multiple time (duplicate posting), authoring posts in all caps, and posts with inappropriate/inflammatory language. 

You can find your recent post that does not contain any guideline violations, where our team is actively assisting you, here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/customer-service/several-longterm-privacysecurity-issues-that-xfinity-has-repeatedly-ignored/6441a6c1271567598783ee02

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments related to the Xfinity Forum.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here