B

Monday, May 20th, 2024 6:10 PM

Xfinity Stream Error: TVAPP-00192

My Xumo Stream Box will not display anything from Xfinity Stream. Everything, LIVE TV/ON DEMAND/RECORDED, will not show. Error code displays:

This video cannot be played

We've run into a problem while streaming

(Error: TVAPP-00192)

Accepted Solution

1 Message

1 month ago

I unplugged my system and plugged back up now I’m good to go

3 Messages

@user_3kpecc​ 

Just unplugged my Xumo Box, waited a few seconds, plugged it in, and everything is working now! I tried that earlier to no avail, but it seems good for the moment. Thanks for updating that it worked for you!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

bhmarkham1982, Hi there! Thanks for spending the time out of your day to visit our forums page for help with that error code. Thanks to @user_3kpeccfor that useful tip! We are happy to hear that everything has been working since unplugging and plugging it back in. How has everything been holding up since? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

I'm having the same issue. Started last night. Is there a known solution? 

1 Message

Also having the same issue. TLC will not play at all

1 Message

I have same problem on all channels 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hey there, user_qo9970, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forum. Sorry to hear you are having issues with TLC. Are you getting the same error message or code mentioned above? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

980 Messages

Hey @user_xrmkb8

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We would be more than happy to troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing with the Xumo Stream Box. With the Xfinity Stream App being the issue, are you also experiencing errors when using the mobile Xfinity Stream App or Xfinity Stream web portal?

2 Messages

1 month ago

me too!

Wish they would give us a solution,

1 Message

1 month ago

Same issue here. Has anyone found a solution?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, user_fwoeuv! Can you double-check to make sure all the cables are finger tight coming to and from your Xumo box?

1 Message

1 month ago

I’m having the same issue. Is Xfinity working on it?

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

Hi there, @user_z4ymps Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I truly do apologize for the inconvenience. Since it's been a few days since you last posted, are you still receiving the Xfinity Stream error?-Richard

2 Messages

1 month ago

I had the same issue as noted.  I, like a fool, was on a two hour text chat with Xfinity support, and was transferred to three people, who all asked the same questions.  My last received text was that the Tec. was near to finding a solution.  Then, of course, Xfinity cut our connection.  So, opened up my laptop, found the solution here in this forum. I unplugged everything, took the dog on a walk, came back, plugged in, started up, and what do you know? I had back the stations that were lost and would not load.  Thank you humans for helping me out.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here