X

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 11th, 2022 9:26 PM

Closed

Hulu automatically logs out

Hulu automatically logs me out. This has become more common, almost every day at this point. I have referenced a different article where an xfinity agent asked them to unplug the device. I have done all of these basic troubleshooting steps and I'm still logged out.

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/flex/hulu-keeps-logging-me-out/62b3bf5926e4b32f2deb05e4

The agent also suggest to select 'stay logged in'. That isn't an option on the app. At what point is the issue forwarded to the development team as a bug?

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

2 years ago

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that this is continually happening. Is Hulu the only app you're seeing this on? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having this exact same issue.  And it’s only with Hulu.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, everyone! We appreciate you guys sharing this experience. If Hulu and other apps are automatically logging out while using Flex after resetting your equipment, feel free to send us a direct message. Just use the Direct Messaging icon in the top right corner of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." We can see if this is a known issue and take the right actions to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue but mine is every app on the flex device 

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

@user_75b099 It's great to see you posting in our amazing Xfinity Forum community! I know how frustrating the issue can be when you are logged out of an app like Hulu or in my case Disney+. The issue I was having was when watching Disney+ on my X1 box I would be logged out each time I left the app and then tried to come back in. 

I did what was described in the link from the other forum topic. Unplugging my box for a minute and then plugging it back in did the trick. 

I want to thank the original poster @xfinityss01 for providing a link to a past topic with some troubleshooting steps! Check out the forum post that @xfinityss01 provided to the post https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/flex/hulu-keeps-logging-me-out/62b3bf5926e4b32f2deb05e4

What troubleshooting steps if any have yu tried thus far? Our great community is here to help! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityDannyB​ this did not work in my case I've tried unplugging it atleast 3 times and it's still logging out of every app everytime I leave the app

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_4cdb7a!  Where are you accessing the app?  Are you using the X1 platform or are you accessing it with a Smart Decive like a phone or tablet?  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here