U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 10:19 PM

High "soft bounce rate" to Comcast email domains

Hello-- I am an Xfinity customer and work for an environmental nonprofit that is experiencing a high soft bounce rate to only the Comcast email domain users on our organization's email list. Our DMARC and SPF records are set up and no other domain returns this issue to us. What can we do to get that resolved? We'd desperately want to reach the Comcast users who signed up for our email list. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @user_cn07fu,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well. I see you're running into trouble emailing our customers, and I'm sorry to hear about that. We certainly understand you need to be in touch with these contacts. I would start by visiting this link https://spa.xfinity.com/advanced-security?faq=advanced-security to get started. You can also check with our Customer Security Assurance team to see if perhaps there was a security reason for the hiccups. 

Official Employee

• 

871 Messages

2 months ago

@user_cn07fu I'm going to send you a DM to get some additional details.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

@user_cn07fu Was Xfinity able to help you get this resolved? We are having the exact same problem! It started this past March and it is only the comcast.net domain causing the issue. At one point, we had a 60% soft bounce rate to comcast users. I would love to know if you found a resolution. We have exhausted all internal troubleshooting options.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We are glad to help out @user_20853.  So that we can get started, please feel free to shoot us a private message.  We are always here to help.

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

871 Messages

@user_20853​ Please send me a private message, and please include the domain you're sending with.  I'll take a look at our logs/data, and see what we can do for you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAlex I also work for a non profit and for the past few months we have been having trouble with hundreds of soft bounces when emailing folks who subscribed to our newsletters with comcast.net email addresses. If you could private message me for more details I would be grateful for some assistance. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you so much for your post and we are happy to work with you to see how we can help croissant4458. Please send us a DM and we are happy to help. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here