U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 26th, 2024 3:20 AM

Closed

Email Loading Loop

I'm stuck in the endless loop of connect.xfinity.com/appsuite. I've tried opening it in Microsoft Edge, a fresh install of Firefox, and on Chrome using my cell phone data. Same result every time.

I need to check my email to see the SIM carrier unlock PIN that was just sent by one of your support people, since I've ported all my phone numbers away from Xfinity to Ting.

2 Messages

7 months ago

Having same issue. Getting error message for my Comcast.net email account: Cannot Get Email —No password provided.  

i have not changed my password — this issue is occurring with no apparent cause on my end. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_fg5o8i! Do you remember the last time you changed your email’s password? For troubleshooting purposes, could you please:

Reset your password by following the steps in this link

Sign out of your account on all devices and browsers

Then try signing back in using the new password?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_a77e9e we definitley want to ensure that you can access your email without any issues, so we are here to help! I can see that you have sent us a direct message on this as well. I will be responding to you there shortly to further assist with this! Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum or Xfinity Support is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please wait for us to review your post so that if needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

2 Messages

7 months ago

I currently have the same issue what corrected this problem as the response may of become private

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_rj2372, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums and letting us know you are having the same issue. Are you getting an error message as well?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 months ago

Same issue and i went through the password reset.  I have other email accounts under the same main account that work fine.  just this one.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out @user_mfv8ff. I am sorry to hear about the email issue. Are you using a email client and is this on your phone or with the website?

3 Messages

5 months ago

I am still having this same issue, happening on https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/
Stuck on:
"Welcome to Xfinity Connect
We are now loading your email."

Have cleared cache, cookies, browing data, reset email, reset username. Nothing is working, no access to email

3 Messages

!!!PLS HELP!!! I HAVE NO ACCESS

Official Employee

• 

485 Messages

@user_b5bnzm Completely understand the urge to get access to your emails! Have you attempted to load the website using another browser or device and still experiencing the same issue? Have you checked to ensure your device has the latest updates for security and your web browser? There are times updates are missed on the device and the security certificates don't match up and there is a hiccup on the backend when attempting to access the site. 

3 Messages

@XfinityBradM​ Hi Brad, yes I updated and tried on multiple browsers/devices. Unfortunately, this did not work on any of the attempts.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for the response and for being proactive. Please take the time to send us a DM with your name to see how we can help. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here