jestergraphix10's profile

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

Saturday, February 10th, 2024 3:49 PM

Closed

Email filter rules disappeared recently. How to get them back?

this is the third time this has happened... see link to previous issue here. Someone was able to go in and fix it. why does this keep happening?

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/email-filter-rules-disappeared-recently-how-to-get-them-back/65ba9c6956dae762b6880a33?commentId=65bc548122d9f633de80dbdf

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

7 months ago

Issue was resolved. this was from Xfinity in case it helps anyone or myself in the future.

"Just to give you some added context, we tell our system that there's an issue receiving emails, our system detects rules that you have set up and disables them thinking that is what is causing the conflict. We went back in, enabled them and that was the extent of it."

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

7 months ago

It happened somewhere between 7:45 am and 10am this morning...

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@jestergraphix10 Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Email filters again. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

yes. i did that 2 hours ago :)

Official Employee

• 

265 Messages

When a direct message is sent before asking for one, it can get missed in routing to us. Please send one to us from this tab.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

6 months ago

this has happened yet once again... third time in 3 months. here was your reso0lution from before. please fix. I have already sent a DM

"Just to give you some added context, we tell our system that there's an issue receiving emails, our system detects rules that you have set up and disables them thinking that is what is causing the conflict. We went back in, enabled them and that was the extent of it."

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@jestergraphix10 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We can take a look at this for you and get it fixed. In the future, please create your public post first before sending us a DM even for something you may have reached out to us previously. We mention this as it is against our Forums Guidelines to send an unsolicited Direct Message to an Official Xfinity Employee. We will be replying to your DM shortly.

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

sorry was not aware of that rule

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@jestergraphix10​ 

this has happened yet once again... third time in 3 months. here was your reso0lution from before. please fix. I have already sent a DM

Was that post from @XfinityAlex ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

6 months ago

Okay. this is getting ridiculous. this has happened AGAIN. it's every weekend! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here