jestergraphix10's profile

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 7:15 PM

Closed

Email filter rules disappeared recently. How to get them back?

Email filter rules disappeared recently. How to get them back? I have over 100 email filters and suddenly last night they all disappeared. This happened before and they all came back but It has been  hours since i noticed today and they are still missing...

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

@jestergraphix10 Thanks for reaching out! When you access your Filter Rules in the settings section of the Xfinity Connect portal, do you see your filters listed in a disabled status? 

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

No. there are no rules there at all it asks me to create the first one. they are all gone

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

This is what i see. i had over 100 rules last night.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you so much for this information. Have you cleared out your cache and cookies on your web browser? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

yes. i have even tried it on a different browser on a different computer. they are not there.

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

@jestergraphix10​ They should be back now.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

8 months ago

(re: filter rules backup) @XfinityDaveL wrote: "... scrape/paste in the browser works if a bit tedious."

Could you elaborate? I don't see any way to scrape/copy filters in Firefox, Chrome, or Edge.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

8 months ago

The issue was fixed yesterday but then happened again this morning. they are still missing and I have been with tech people off and on all day. I've tried multiple browsers in multiple computers in multiple locations throughout the day. this is not on my end. i have reset my cache and cookies. rebooted my router (for some reason) and rebooted my computer as well as trying a few different ones. something has to be on the back end. this is ridiculous. its been all day. 

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

@jestergraphix10​ I forum DM'd you a sec ago.  Can you read it when you have a moment?

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

8 months ago

@jestergraphix10, thanks for working with us through this! I'm so happy @XfinityDaveL was able to get your email filters restored. Please be sure to create a New Public post for any future issues or concerns, we're here to support you. 

Also, don’t forget you can always find more helpful information on the Xfinity Forum, including accepted answers to common questions. We recommend checking there for any questions you may have! https://forums.xfinity.com/

Thanks for being the best part of Xfinity! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here