B

11 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 8:05 PM

Closed

Worst possible support available. Update!!! See below!!!

Xfinity mobile is horrible!

Talked into getting Google pixel 8's on promotion.

Received the phones and immediately regretted our choice.  These phones are glitchy and digitizer is terrible.

Called xfinity mobile "support" (what a joke).  Explained the issue and noone would help, they would just read thier script and didn't care whatsoever. Even up to supervisors who are powerless to do the right things to ensure customer satisfaction.  Finally just gave up. What a mistake choosing xfinity mobile.  Totally regret that mistake.  I'm stuck with phones I hate, paying a company money I hate even more because they don't care and I'm screwed.  Cannot find a corporate number to contact. 

I will forever regret doing any business with xfinity.  They are a monopoly that needs to be dissolved...

--update!!!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to provide the name of the person I talked to, and will update if given permission to do so.  
The fantastic rep, Janae S, who contacted me is by far, the best rep I have ever talked to at ANY corporation!!! She had restored my faith in xfinity!!! She deserves a raise.  We worked out a resolution and I'm eternally grateful for her assistance!
Thank you, JS!!!
Bill Campbell

4 Messages

7 months ago

I have experienced terrible support and customer service as well. Their agents lie and promise things that they never deliver. 

11 Messages

Somethings gotta change... Monopoly corporation that's too big to give [Edited: "Language"] about customers. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 months ago

Amen. Comcast as a whole has the most wretched customer service of any company I have ever dealt with and it’s been that way for decades.

11 Messages

It just isn't right.  We, the customer, are the reason they are in business.  They need to remember that. Without us,  they fail.  All I want is to be heard, treated with respect and offered a solution to my problem. 

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

@user_6736c1 I am sorry you had a bad experience working with Xfinity Mobile customer service. Do you still have mobile concerns we can assist you with?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

11 Messages

7 months ago

Could I please get some help from a xfinity rep?  I would hope that there would be someone who would assist me?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @Bill98tec, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

11 Messages

Thank you for your reply, however, I have tried all the standard channels with no success.  I need to speak to a specialized team who is willing to listen to my problem and have the authority to do the right thing for this kind of situation.  Put me in touch with someone who can help.

Thank you,

Bill

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@Bill98tec We can definitely see what options we have available to help you. I understand that you had purchased the Google Pixel 8 on promotion. Can you tell me more about what has happened and the resolution you are looking for? 

11 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ hi,  were you going to try to resolve this, please?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello again, @Bill98tec! Thank you for reaching back out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform -- this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968 or reaching out to our Secure Online Chat. If you have already reached out to Xfinity Mobile regarding your concerns, and they are still unresolved, our team can help facilitate communication with the appropriate team. Please send our team a direct message to get started.

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 months ago

Your customer service is wretchedly poor. You make it nearly impossible to speak with an actual human being. Customer service agents in North America are non existent. When after hours of fighting with your automated phone trunk one is connected with a human [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. The scripted responses to queries are ludicrous. When one is told you'll call back rather than have a client wait on hold for who knows how long and one agrees and the incoming call arrives you are asked to press "1" to accept the call. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. Finally after fighting through the automated phone trunk once again and asking repeatedly to speak with an "agent " over and over again one is put on interminable hold with the obvious goal of making your "valued customer" give up and end the call in despair. If one does have the intestinal fortitude to wait on hold until an agent finally does pick up the call [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. [Edited: "Inflammatory"/"Language"]. You folks think you have us as a captive audience. You are dead wrong. I've been a Comcast customer for 30 years. Your product is good. Your prices are exorbitant. Your customer service is the absolute poorest of any company I've ever dealt with. It's been that way for decades. I was in the retail customer service industry for 45 years. I know the difference between "an enjoyable purchasing experience" and "wretchedly poor unsatisfactory service." [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. As the electronic entertainment and communication business continues to diversify and expand you have two choices. Improve your customer service dramatically and prosper or continue with your current posture [Edited: "Inflammatory"] That is a satisfied customer. Get it together or perish.

(edited)

11 Messages

@user_6736c1​ I can relate...

A little secret,  I am a former tech support engineer for a very, very large US software manufacturer, where for five years,  '98-'03, I answered almost 20,000 inbound support calls.  We were the best of the best and we took great pride in providing the best technicial and customer service available. Our average satisfaction rating was in the mid-90's out of 100%.  My personal rating was 94.3%. In '03, they decided to shift support overseas to save money and customer service has never been the same.   There rating after the first year w 7%.  Highly doubt it's gotten much better. It's sad that they put so little value in such high quality service in order to save a buck. 

11 Messages

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to provide the name of the person I talked to, and will update if given permission to do so.  
The fantastic rep who contacted me is by far, the best rep I have ever talked to at ANY corporation!!! She had restored my faith in xfinity!!! She deserves a raise.  We worked out a resolution and I'm eternally grateful for her assistance!
Thank you, JS!!!
[Edit: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

That is amazing news @Bill98tec, thank you so much for sharing the update! You are allowed to speak of the experience you had as well as the name of the person you spoke with as we want to hear of both the good and bad experiences! 😀 It is so wonderful to hear that you were able to connect with the expert you needed to resolve your issue, and we appreciate your sharing such a positive experience. We will definitley make sure this is forwarded over to the correct teams for notice! If there is ever anything else that our team here can support you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team is available to you every day from 6 AM - 12 AM ET to help!

11 Messages

7 months ago

UPDATE!!!

The fantastic rep who contacted me is by far, the best rep I have ever talked to at ANY corporation!!! She had restored my faith in xfinity!!! She deserves a raise.  We worked out a resolution and I'm eternally grateful for her assistance!
Thank you, JS!!!
[Edit: Personal Information]

(edited)

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I've had a horrible experience with xfinity mobile and even after multiple escalations with several departments I still not [Edited: Inflammatory].  I got a partial solution that let me [Edited: Inflammatory] of $454 still.  This department blames that department and thus the run a round continues.  Here's the worst part I'm an employee for comcast for over 8 yrs now  and it makes NO difference to them. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us Ereese2! This is not the experience we want you to have. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

11 Messages

I am so very upset! I haven't notified of this situation because I was trying to give you guys a chance to address it! Nothing has changed except the total bs and run around I have been given! You guys say you will call, you never do! I attended many times to reach Janae. She never answers or returns calls.  I am marking this as not resolved and I want a supervisor to call me!

11 Messages

@Bill98tec​ of course, 5 days and nothing....

1 Message

4 months ago

I regret getting Xfinity Mobile as well. The global travel pass is so stupid as sometimes it costs more than the actual data you use. Trying to get details from Xfinity as to what my bill woud have been had I not used the travel pass, is like pulling teeth. I was told that they cannot go back and retroactively change anything but then they can't provide me other details. So I was told by a rep that I would receive a phone call the following day and never did. The amount of follow-up I have to do is ridiculous so now i am requesting a copy of my contract to see how I cancel and use T-mobile on top of that. What is incredibly frustrating is that paying for the travel pass was useless as I had terrible service everywhere so would have to go to a cafe, connect to wifi and then look up direction on Google maps while on Wifi. It'd be one thing if the service was fast when in the United States in the Denver metro area but I can't even say that. Yes, there are a few great agents but I have had more bad than good and get really frustrated when I am told someone higher up will reach out to me and then I hear nothing and have to follow-up. Don't say something will happen and then not follow through!

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

user_6i6e3h Thank you so much for reaching out to us here with your concerns. I apologize the representative you spoke with  was unable to provide you with the international calling rates with out the Xfinity Travel Pass when you called, and that no one followed up with you with the answers either. Without the pass the rates can vary by country, you can search individual countries and rates at the following link https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/my-account/international. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Well xfinity got to Bill Campbell .. I wish I could have gotten my issue resolved that easily and satisfying but it has been 10 calls and they ripped me off with the promise of the free promo and didn’t give me details on how to get it free. These are people who don’t care about their customers at all. I’m paying 600 dollars for a discontinued phone worth nothing. Just because I wanted to save some money on my total bill.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @user_ui66p2 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with your concerns. Please provide detailed information as to what happened and the phone model you received. 

2 Messages

@XfinityJanelle​ I started my disappointment with Xfinity Mobile when I looked at my cable bill and found I was paying for a land line which was not being used. I contacted a live support person out of South Africa. She stated that I can convert my land number into a free mobile Google Pixel 8 phone.I was told that it would only cost me a one time fee of 57.00. So I decided to start the process. This was in March 2024. She stated that I should activate it up on receipt of it. There was no mention of a 14 day cancellation period. The phone came about a week later and I was not available to activate it due to some family issues. I finally activated it in late April. I recieved a bill stating that I owed Auto payed 57.00 and then 49.00 for phone payments. Which ment I never got the phone for free. I called and was told the constant repeated line "Your phone cannot be cancelled or returned because it wasn't cancelled in the first 14 days." This would be the mantra for everyone of my chats and calls and even a visit to the local Xfinity store. My issues is I since reset the phone and it is deactivated and put back in the original packaging. I still owe payments on it. I need this mobile account cancelled and I will gladly return the phone and I need the data service for at this moment I'm paying for on a monthly basis stopped. I know there are records for all of my discussions with your service department. Feel free to review them all. Quite frankly I have been a subscriber to your Cable and internet for a number of years I was just trying to lower my cable bill. Please resolve this for me.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, user_ui66p2! I'm so sorry you've had issues with your Mobile services. The Xfinity Mobile team would be the team to help you cancel services. I know you've tried a few different ways and teams to get that done. Have you tried to call Xfinity Mobile directly?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here