jweaver0312's profile

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

Thursday, July 29th, 2021 1:37 AM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards - Inaccurate Tenure

Hello,

I went to sign up for Xfinity Rewards but I noticed the tenure range that is showing a not correct. My situation is a bit of a weird one where the account was cancelled but re-established immediately, at least within the same day, with multiple techs and a couple supervisors on site that day. The tenure from that day forward seems to be correct, not too sure there, but everything prior isn’t.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @jweaver0312 thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write us over our great Forums page. I understand your concerns about the incorrect tier/tenure showing on the account and I am glad to provide you with a hand. The loyalty tier status is determined by how long you've had continual service with us and even if you change/chancel service as long as its activated within 90 days you're good. Please visit https://comca.st/3lbaxto or our Xfinity App to work on getting that corrected. 

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

@XfinityJorge 

Awesome, thanks. Just submitted the request for them to have it looked into and corrected. I’ll keep this post updated on results.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Sounds good! You can expect to be contact via email with more information on the status of your loyalty tier status. If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to each back out! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Same here, been a customer since 2015 and Xfinity tells me I've only been with them 2 years.

My old man has been with them since they were Columbia Cable (early 90s), ATTBI, @HOME, Comcast and now into Xfinity. He's also "magically" a silver tier rewards member after 31 years of paying you guys?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here. We moved two years ago and never had a cancel in service between moving just changed service location. When I tried to add service address it said 'error' too so I just put the start of our service at the previous address which was December 2016. Now to wait up to seven days for a response😩

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for submitting! If you still have issues after the response, let us know and we can put in a ticket. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you so much for reaching out through Xfinity Forums and we definitely appreciate your loyalty and tenure with Xfinity! We want to ensure your seeing the correct time for our Xfinity Rewards. Are you able to use the following link, https://comca.st/3lbaxto or our Xfinity App to work to submit the concerns in order to get this resolved?

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

@Aretrein Customers who are showing the incorrect tenure should contact us--we can submit a repair ticket for affected accounts so they show the correct tenure and rewards status.

You are correct that customers who have moved or transferred, and not had a lapse of more than 90+ days in service, would have that information reflected in their tenure and rewards status. There are instances where this information may not have translated properly when launching the rewards program.

If you would like a member of the Xfinity Forums Support team to generate a ticket for your account, please send us a direct message using the information below:

To send a direct message:

Please only send a direct message when requested by an official employee--sending a chat when not requested may result in the chat being lost given the high volume of chat requests received daily.

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3zuOaUh
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Alright XfinityJorge and XfinityEthan, quit ignoring the questions being asked.

The rewards website states "uninterrupted service," which Xfinity defines as service that is not interrupted for 90 or more days. By this definition "service" is not limited to one service address, if it were, there would not be a link to add additional service addresses.

The responses you two have provided contain information that can easily be found in the FAQ on the rearward website or in the confirmation email. 

Please address our issues and concerns. This forum was created for CUSTOMER SERVICE and no one from Xfinity is providing any.

The actions of Xfinity and its employees is why it earns a lower approval than the IRS consistently since 2001. Are you trying to earn a third Golden Poo award?

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@Aretrein

Being rude isn't going to get you much in a response from anyone.  And as far as customer service here goes this is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  Yes, we do have official employees here that are here to help not be verbally chastised by anyone.

Also, if you're or anyone are having a problem with something, please start your own [civil] thread that follows the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  Thanks!

Since this thread has deteriorated and the original poster has gotten a solution to their problem, I am closing this thread.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here