U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 10:00 PM

Why Can't Xfinity Support Their Own StreamSaver Bundle?

I need support for an issue that I have worked with your Xfinity support for well over 3 hours. I subscribed to StreamSaver bundle. I was able to activate Apple TV & Peacock, but Netflix will not activate. I get the message from the customer.xfinity.com/activate-netflix site "We’re sorry, your account isn’t eligible for this Netflix offer"

On Sunday June 9 I spent over an hour trouble shooting. Ticket # CR(redacted) was created. I was told someone from you upper tier support would call me back in a few hours. No call back Sunday or all day Monday.

Tuesday I issued a call back and was told the ticket was closed and had to start over - all the same troubleshooting. A new ticket was created CR(redacted). I was told again upper tier would call me back. Nothing.

I issued a call back today (Wednesday). No help is provided no matter how many times I speak to an agent - 7 agents so far. Help please - my only alternative is to cancel StreamSaver.

I tried support via Facebook Messenger - I was told "that is the reason you are not eligible for additional services like Netflix is that you do not have an X1 TV box." This person did not even know what the Stream Saver bundle is

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_1jw376, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Xfinity StreamSaver and NOW StreamSaver are new streaming bundles you can add to your Xfinity Internet.

Xfinity StreamSaver includes Netflix Standard with ads, Peacock Premium with ads, and Apple TV+ for only $15 per month (taxes extra, pricing subject to change).

NOW StreamSaver includes NOW TV, Netflix Standard with ads, Peacock Premium with ads, and Apple TV+ for only $30 per month. Or add it to your NOW TV subscription for only $10 per month (taxes extra, pricing subject to change).

Once you sign up for a StreamSaver offer, you’ll receive an email with a link to activate each service. You can also check out StreamSaver Offers Overview & Activation Walk Through for more assistance as well. Let us know if that helps. 

(edited)

5 Messages

That doesn't help. I have already subscribed to StreamSaver and activated Apple TV & Peacock. Only Netflix gives me "We’re sorry, your account isn’t eligible for this Netflix offer"

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_1jw376, On that page at what part in the Netflix Activation walk through are you getting the error?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

After I go to customer.xfinity.com/activate-netflix, if I haven't logged into Xfinity, then I get the message after logging in. If I am already logged in, the i get the message immediately. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Have you cleared cache and cookies, power cycled the modem and device and attempted it once more?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

Yes the MODEM has been restarted. I have tried this on three different browsers on my PC, also my cell phone, as well as my Fire Stick Netflix app.

1 Message

4 months ago

I have been trying to get my bundle to work for the last 2 days. I go to the activation website that was given to me through the email and it says that it is already active. I have not been given anywhere to put in my information but I continue to the appletv+ website and it never brings up the next web page that the walk through shows. We have been in a physical store and on the phone two separate times both of which they just wanted to upsell the phones that we tell them we do not want. I just want to be able to use the streamsaver like I should be able too.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

user_d0ry0w Did the store representatives at least address the streamsaver issues, and troubleshoot? 

3 Messages

@user_d0ry0w​ us too, all they care about is of we want theor phones. How about you help me with what I already pay for first!

1 Message

Me too. Having the Same issue

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums, user_u7ij3g. I understand how frustrating it can be to have issues with activation. Have you tried any troubleshooting yet on your end? 

4 Messages

4 months ago

Wow, I should of read these before even bothering with signing up. The agents are useless, I get the same troubleshooting directions although they say they are reading through the history of the chat. I am beyond [Edited: "Language"] that I have spent more than 3 hours a day now signing in and out and doing everything possible. XFINITY HOW ABOUT YOU LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND ACTUALLY PROVIDE SOME ACTUAL TROUBLESHOOTING. 

OR at least train your staff to know what to do without copying and pasting the directions from the site that obviously do not work. I am minutes away from cancelling this. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_fmseeo! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment with your shared concerns. Our Digital Care Team is here to help however we can! To confirm, are you having issues accessing your various services through one of our StreamSaver Options?

4 Messages

No this still hasn’t been resolved although one of the representatives said they would “follow up” at 10Am The following day. 
The representative said they would reach out to the services individually and nothing has come about from it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

We are happy to work together to see what is going on and how we can help. Can you send us a DM with your name and address to get started user_fmseeo? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

4 months ago

Wow I definitely should’ve read this first.

I spent over 6 hours on the phone with untrained foreigners that just quite literally repeat the same thing over, over, and over,

and once more reworded over again!  

if they couldn’t support this they shouldn’t have offered it. I even canceled my Netflix subscription because of this. It was the same bs support with the Paramount+ showtime app. Nothing works, please fix it! we are paying exorbitant fees for service and receive little to no positive interaction with anyone. 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Same issues I’m having right this moment.  Nobody knows anything.  I stayed on the phone with someone for over 3 hours yesterday.  Here I am still with unresolved issues.  This is a great deal but unfortunately nobody that works for Comcast can help, and they don’t have answers either.  Glad to know I’m not the only person experiencing this issue.  I can’t access anything except for peacock no Netflix or now tv.  The definitely are about to loose me as a valued customer.

1 Message

3 months ago

Same here. Only Netflix works. Peacock and Apple don't recognize our xfinity login/password. No one will help. On day 4.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_intvbu, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it. We're sorry to hear you are experiencing login issues on Peacock and Apple. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to troubleshoot. May I ask if you are trying to login through the apps or websites? How long has this issue been occuring? 

4 Messages

3 months ago

FINALLY FOLKS it’s working for me Atleast 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Got mines working also. Yayyyy!!!!

1 Message

3 months ago

How was the issue resolved? I am on day 6 and agent #8, and now they are trying to tell me that they need to send me a xumo box because fire stick is not compatible, when the xfinity website says that it is, and that I should be able to stream on any device…

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_eqrexe Sorry to hear about the continued trouble with the StreamSaver. We are happy to help. Did you attempt the troubleshooting above? 

4 Messages

@user_eqrexe​ thats a lie. I had mine but never opened it and I use ROKU. 

1 Message

3 months ago

I am have same issue except on my apple +.  But can get hold anyone

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_gjohvk, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it. I see that you stated you are having issues with streaming Apple TV+ and assure you that our team is here to help. To confirm, are you trying to stream for your cable box or website? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I have been on the phone (chat cause nobody likes to talk live anymore apparently) for 1.5 hours two weekends in a row and still the Netflix does not work. Keeps asking for a payment method. Apple TV and Peacock work. So frustrating and I agree nobody seems to be able to help so tomorrow I have to waste more of my valuable time to try to get this resolved. Ridiculous

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, mazzella511, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issue with Netflix. I know how important it is to have Netflix working as my household loves watching Netflix! We appreciate all the time you have spent troubleshooting. We would love to take a look at this issue for you. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

1 month ago

I have not been able to sign into Apple TV. I spent 2 hours on the phone. They sent me the activation link and all I get is a response when I sign in saying that it is unsupported the representative said she was gonna call me back today. She never did. I tried logging in again this afternoon, and it said that more attention was needed for my account and gave me a phone number, the phone number Was different from the first number I called. It was just an Automated system. after refusing to let me connect with a live agent, it hung up on me. Wasted the whole day with this. Plus I’m paying in Excessive over $400 A month. On your website, it says that there are updated plans that are better than the one I am on when I told this to Had no idea what I was talking about. Seems like nobody at this company knows how to do anything correctly

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings, @user_bd3hbp! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting signed in, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I too cannot activate AppleTV+ with streamsaver - had not problem with the other applications.

Have tried several suggestions but get a cannot connect message.

Able to get to Apple TV on my tv, but it is their basic site and only gives me option of a free trial and then monthly fee.

Tried verbal instruction on Xfinity TV site and only took me to Apple TV+ site with option for payment.

Please help!

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

wagner885 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here