U

4 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 10:41 PM

Why can’t I talk to customer service

This is now the 3rd time I’m typing this because I conveniently get error messages on every page I am in on this website and app. My bill increased for equipment that I was told wouldn’t be a cost to me. I am more than angry that I’ve wasted an hour to just speak with someone and it’s impossible!! How is this legal? [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. SOMEONE CONTACT ME!!!!!

2 Messages

16 days ago

After 30 years with Comcast,  I am divorcing this uncaring, money grabber, fake narcissistic company! I will start anew with TMobile

3 Messages

I’m thinking the same thing 

6 Messages

16 days ago

Had a person on Chat...did 2 chats and then has disappeared.  Help  No TV channels  So frustrating.... ridiculous

This comment has been converted into a post

1 Message

14 days ago

worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Message

10 days ago

I am trying to get a simple question answered. 

Why is my bill $20 higher this month compared to my previous bills??  I have not added any additional services.  Can not get anyone to respond to me via the 1-800 or via chat. Its impossible.

All I get is standard canned responses about "billing being available to be paid online.  All such nonsense!  Pick up the phone people and answer our questions. Wouldn't you prefer this as opposed to all the negative press you're receiving? Put yourselves in our place as a consumer of your product.  

It's not difficult to do.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_s4v0nr! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on our Xfinity Forums. I'm sorry that you have not been able to obtain a simple answer to the recent increase you are seeing on your account. I think the Xfinity Assistant is great for many things, but there are times that I just want to talk to a person. For me, it seems like a simpler process. 

It would be my pleasure to assist you and see what's going on with the account and rates. Our Xfinity Forums is a great place to go for help and guidance. Also, for account issues! Let's dig into and see what's causing the $20.00 increase! 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there we will verify the account and see what happened. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

10 days ago

Your technician never showed up for my appointment. I need someone to call me back at [EDITED: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

10 days ago

Hi there, @user_hhb37q! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! We can check on the technician for you! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get started. Thanks! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 days ago

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever had, I keep getting bounced around between different agents who join and leave the chat on repeat. They try to sell me phone plans instead of actually helping me. They add smiley faces and explanation points in their messages, but have never actually gone through with helping me with what I reached out for. It's exhausting and a waste of time and money...How is this legal? 

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post

1 Message

4 days ago

It's a continuous problem, there's NO customer service anymore, just AI

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 days ago

I need to change my secondary box and nobody seems to understand (digital chat) I need to talk to a real person, or I have to go to the store so they can change it. Ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_33976c, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. You've reached the right department, and I'd be happy to help with changing your secondary box. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 day ago

Comcast sheared the connector off in my cable box. There is absolutely no way to communicate this with them. No way to actually talk to anyone on the phone. Switching to fiber. Had enough!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Good evening, robertb18! I apologize that the connector was sheared off and am happy to look further into this. We will get this figured out together! Our team will stay with you to ensure the work is completed. You are in good hands!

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

1 Message

15 hours ago

Simply call the number and say that you are calling to disconnect your services. They will send you to customer support. Works 100% of the time.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here