U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 17th, 2022 4:05 AM

Closed

Where is my $300 Visa Card reward for sign up with Xfinity? (service began Aug 2021 & have not received Visa card)

Xfinity internet service was installed and activated on 8/22/2021 at which time I was told my $300 Visa prepaid card would be sent to me after payment of 3 billing periods. In late December 2021, after payment of the 3rd billing period, I chatted with Xfinity customer service rep who said I should have been sent the card after 90 days of service. It has now been almost 5 months of service and still nothing has been sent to me and the reward status does not have any record of an incentive or reward. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Extremely sorry to hear you are having issues connecting with the gift card reward. I would love to help you investigate this. Appreciate you getting us in the loop @user_5b4910.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hello to Whom May Concerns Iv'e For Filled My Service And I Became A Sign Up Xfinity And Was Too Received My $300.00Visa Reward Card And Its Hasn't Been Deliver My Name Ms.Wanda {REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION} I Went The Xfinity Office And That's I Shall Received My $300.00Reward Visa Card For Signed Up Please Makes This HAPPEN NOW💯💯💯💲💲💲🙏🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊💞💞💞

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, @user_d65d6c! We have removed the personal information you provided for your privacy. Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityThomasB​ 

Hello I am having the same issue as the original poster.  How can I resolve this? I am still not getting any support on this issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having this same problem at the moment. I signed up in October and was told the same. 

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

2 years ago

user_5b4910 and
user_61af1a
I am sorry to hear that.  I experienced the same exact issue.  Signed up for service in Sept. 2021 and I received an email from Xfinity December 2021 saying that I have fulfilled my minimum requirement for my $300 visa gift card.  And I never received it.  I chatted with an agent online [Edited: "Inflammatory"].  He told me that he will arrange a pick up at my local xfinity store.  And when I went there last night, the lady at the store said gift cards were never meant to be picked up.  I guess Xfinity doesn't want to give out visa gift cards.  They just want to lock customers in and forget about them.  Very disappointing Xfinity!!!!!  Shameful!!!  

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_p4yha1 Hi there! So sorry about all of this. The gift cards are not able to get picked up at our stores. I'm so sorry that was told to you. I would really like to help make this right.

Please select the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. Please make sure to provide your full name and service address. Or click here

https://comca.st/3II9Yjv. Then click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon.

Type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter or tap the >icon to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

2 years ago

Please keep in mind if you are qualified for a Visa gift card, you must :

• Have services installed within 30 days of order date
  • Accept the 24-month agreement
  • Maintain minimum level of services with no outstanding balances for at least 90 days from service   installation (No upgrading or downgrading services)
  • Also, account must be in good payment standing   (NO LATE PAYMENTS)

Once these requirements are met, you are fully qualified for the gift card. Your Visa gift card will be processed within sixteen (16) weeks from your completed Triple Play installation. After it’s processed, it can take an additional eight (8) weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the card within 20-24 weeks of installation.

You can check your status here: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@Again​ I have met every one of the requirement.  I even got an email confirming that I am eligible for the $300 gift card.  And when I chat with an agent, he told me that he will make an arrangement for me to pick up the gift card at my local xfinity store.  When I got to the store, the lady told me they don't do such thing.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"]  What kind of service is this???  [Edited: "Inflammatory"] .  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I would be more than happy to look into this for you, if you like. Please feel free to message us any time.

When you went to that status link that my good friend @Again posted above, did it say that your card was already issued, or was there some other message listed?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ Thanks for the tip.  I checked the status and it says "Qualified", and it doesn't have any details.  And I chatted with your rep and his supervisor about the issue.  They just sent me to the link for status check again.  I'm just being kicked around, like you usually do.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"]  Looks to me like you don't want to give them out.  [Edited: "Inflammatory"]  If a customer breach their service contract, they get penalized.  But when xfinity [Edited: "Inflammatory"]  kick their customers around, it's absolutely fine.  Thanks for nothing!  So regret having xfinity!!!!!  

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

I'm very sorry about this. If you change your mind about us checking on that for you. Please send us a message. We can review that a bit more and possibly see why it hasn't been set out. 

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@XfinityJodie​ What more do you have to review?  All I want to know is will I get the visa gift card and when.  Your automated system does NO help at all.  Every time I tried to contact customer support, the wait time is ridiculously long.  And I never could get a straight answer from anyone.  Seriously!? 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I also have not received my prepaid card. I found this thread today and checked the status link posted above. It said I made changes and am no longer qualified. I have made NO CHANGES to my account. Xfinity straight up lying and stealing from people. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_eab9c6. We want to ensure that there are no errors on your account. If the website shows you are not qualified but you should be there are steps we can take to help. Is your card for Xfinity Mobile or our residential services (TV, internet, home phone, and home security)?

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@user_eab9c6​ This is insane!!!  I've never seen or heard this from anyone.  I'm sorry to hear that man.  Many others and I are experiencing similar situation that they were promised a gift card for new services, but never got them.  Many of us called and chatted online with agents and there was no results.  And now you are saying that xfinity changed your service plan and disqualified you for the gift card is crazy insane!!!  This is low xfinity!  Even for you.  @user_eab9c6 I'm sorry to hear what you've gone thru.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello @user_p4yha1

as part of the promotional offer

• The customer must maintain the minimum required level of service from the eligible offer (no downgrades or disconnects) for 90 days from when the service was installed. 

this is covered in the service agreement which is approved by the customer. If you did not receive your gift card for other reasons we can help submit a ticket to research this issue. Feel free to send me a direct message so we can get started resolving this issue. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityRay​ residential internet

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

OK, to continue with getting this resolved I will need your account information. Can you please send us a private message with your full name and street address? 

"Searching for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3kajO4e
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it
See https://comca.st/2XfS9FQ for an example.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Yes the same thing happened to me. They told me the promotion would pay me $300 prepaid card but not they don't know where the card is. What in the world.

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

@userjj26​ You are not the only one experiencing this.  It is insane that comcast is the worst when it comes to customer service.  They just don't care about their customers.  Other company's prepaid gift cards were very easy to obtain, but comcast makes things so difficult.  I guess they just don't want to give it out.  

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity internet installed on 10/15/2021, was suppose to receive a $300.00 Gift card after the 3rd billing payment, As of 3/27/2022 still No Gift Card...

Waited over 40mins on 3 different phone calls to Xfinity rewards-Listening to Elevator music ,just to be disconnected.

Had to sign a 2year contract-does this break the contract?

AT&T fiber is more affordable

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_39b0c9, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. We apologize you we're having trouble getting help with your rewards card. Have you already checked the status of the card on our website? If you can send us a direct message, I can also take a look to see what is going on with the card.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I bought a device on my mobile plan in November 2021. Have never received my Visa gift card of $50. All the online status says is 2 to 4 weeks. When I call the help number they just repeat what I have pulled up. I need a complaint number.

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

Hi there, @user_a8eaef. Thank you for commenting on this post. Just to make sure we are providing you the correct information, is this for an Xfinity Mobile plan? 

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

I understand that you need a number for complaints, however, please keep in mind that this is a residential service issues post. You would need to contact our Xfinity Mobile customer service department at (888) 936-4968 for them to provide you with more information towards how to receive the Visa Gift Card as we are unable to view the promotional offer for the purchase of the device. Please contact them for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I purchased a new device in November 2021 and was suppose to receive a $50 Visa gift card. No gift card as of this date after numerous calls. My status always says 2 to 4 weeks from that date. I need a complaint number to get resolution. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

same here 6 months and still waiting.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Let me just be very Brief! Comcast is a massive scam to attract new customers! 
I signed up in July 2021 like the many of you when they had $300 promo and 150$ promo total of 450$ for new customers/ gigabit service and online signup.

I made my initial call in December to inquire about the promo- the agent told me apparently had to wait 6 months to be eligible

i made my call again today May 2022- the agent now told me there was no code attached! 
i asked them to pull up the conversation from December since all calls are recorded- and can see where the agent told me that I had to wait 6months.

when I asked to let me hear that conversation i was refused- apparently there are notes on the account that states I was informed about it on the call in December.

Comcast Blatantly Lied and Lies about promotions. They are the nations largest legal scammers as they never share their notes or information that gets documented in our accounts- the tell the customers one thing and document differently on the account! 

Wont email or share discussion with thier customers so they can fight “your word against mine” 

Well I hope Comcast pays the price for such lies!!!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

Hi @user_81f27c, I'm sorry to hear that this happened. We do offer introductory pricing to our new customers as a way for them to try our products and services and ensure they’re a perfect fit. We'll be glad to look at the account and see what options there are that will work for your needs. 

As for the records you are looking to access, the team to contact for those would be our Privacy Center team

If you would like for us to take a look at the account and see what options are available, please send us a direct message, using the following instructions:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation and @Again for the picture!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon:

or https://comca.st/3MePFMN

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3FCl9Kc for an example.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same here. $300 gift card never received. Called and messaged without any result.

my email is [Edited: "Personal Information"], [Edited: "Solicitation"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_0edfc9

I apologize that you hadn't received your gift card. I would be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and address? To send a direct message, please click on the "chat" icon in the upper right, then click the pen/pad icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. 

One thing to note, to be eligible for any gift cards that came with a promotion, the same level of service must be on the account for at least 90 days, and the account also needs to have a good payment history for those 90 days without being delinquent. Once the initial waiting period of 90 days is met, one should receive a gift card within 4-6 weeks after.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@XfinityDaryl​ 

In addition, no changes can be made to the account during the 90 days after beginning the promotion.  Making changes of any kind negates the promotion.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

False promises made!!!!

I have called  and chat'ed with multiple xfinity customer service agents regarding Not Receiving $300 visa gift card promotion explained at the time of starting new internet services and adding mobile lines. One of the Ticket # 05394006, never got a response or call back from promotional department. I started internet connection in November 2021, one of the agent gave me promotional code CPN20138. The reward is not showing in incentive tracker. The reason I switched my 3 mobile lines from T-mobile to xfinity was promotional offers sold at the time of buying internet and TV services but now xifinity is not honouring what their own sales and customer service agents promise to new customers. Where is the $300 visa gift card that was promised ???????????

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hey there, @user_45e1e1, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! I apologize for the issues you have had with getting the gift card and I can definitely see how this would be frustrating. Your time is valuable, and we are here to help get to the bottom of this for you. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_45e1e1​ At any time during the 90 day "probation" term did you make any changes to your service?  Everything at initial setup must remain the same for that 90 days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Its pointless they don’t care, spoke with incentive department escalated - spoke with a manager - end of they day they screw you over! Its time to start terminating services and when they see why everyone is joining verizon or at&t they will learn not to scam their customer with false and fake advertising on their website.

They even refused to review my phonecalls where the customer service agent who helped sign me up for the service and the promotions promised.

they are swindlers with money who think common folks can’t fight back- i will just publicize their activity and once there is mass exodus they will learn. A company with no morals or regard for the law of the land - corrupt from the core. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

6 months and no reward card! Was suppose to get a 300 gift card can u help

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Hi, @user_cb2bf5! We can certainly look into the status of the reward gift card. Can you please click the Direct Messaging icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first and last name so we may further assist you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here