U

Friday, May 31st, 2024 11:15 PM

Streamsaver

I signed up for the streamsaver bundle but have no clue how to sign in to each app. I tried my Xfinity login info but doesn’t work. Any know how to sign into the different apps (Netflix, peacock and Apple TV +)

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hey user_8919a4, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums about Streamsaver. The instruction website here is currently being updated and why it isn't showing. The short answer is you just need to activate it from our websites. I'll list them out below to make it easy but I can send it in an email if you can send us a direct message if you need the full instructions.

Netflix activation: here

Peacock activation: here

Apple TV+ activation: here

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

8 Messages

Thank you that worked

1 Message

@XfinityNicolas​ I clicked on the Apple TV+ link, but I'm still not having any luck. I get a message that says to come back when my xfinity service is active. Netflix and Peacock activated just fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_onyqfm - Let's troubleshoot this issue together. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ I signed up for StreamSaver on Saturday, Netflix and AppleTV+ cam right up, however Peacock was and is a nightmare. Xfinity's web page says my signon is activated but Peacock says I have no login account for Peacock through Xfinity. After spending the whole day, I am not exaggerating, with Xfinity Customer support, which is usless, but Peacock support is none existient, we finally gave up and just canceled StreamSaver. If I find a better internet provider I will be dropping Xfinity all together.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_cdgrcw, Oh, no! As someone who enjoys Peacock, I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to hear about this experience. We will surely miss your business. If you change your mind, please feel free to reach back out to us. We can help turn this around.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

4 months ago

Apple charged me 9.99 per month when I went on my X1 box to watch Apple TV because Apple account is the same as my Xfinity account.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@kam518​ thank you for taking time to reply to this post, I definitely want to help with any concerns in regard to Stream saver and regular charges. When signing up for Stream saver, you will receive an email with activation steps. Then you would use the login information you create to sign in through your X1 box. 

If you didn't activate the Apple TV portion: Apple TV+ activation: here, and just try to access Apple TV through the X1 equipment it will view that as a regular subscription instead of part of the Stream saver bundle. 

- Did you previously have Apple TV, and then used the same information to try and activate? 

3 Messages

@kam518​ Peacock did the same for me and neither Xfinity or Peacock were any help

1 Message

4 months ago

Hi I recently signed up for the streamsaver bundle as well and was able to activate apple tv and peacock pretty easily, but the netflix activation page keeps telling me to refresh or come back later. Does anybody have any suggestions to get this resolved?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We would recommend clearing cache and cookies, power cycle the modem and device and then try once more. Please let us know if that works. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

Not to but in on this but I am having trouble trying to sign up in general for this service. How do I do it?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Jscrashad You can sign up here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/deals/internet#Pricing&otherinfo by logging into your account with your primary Xfinity ID to add to your account. If you still cannot, we can help you here. Just send us a Direct Message with your full name and address.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Press Enter to send your message.

(edited)

1 Message

4 months ago

Hey, I have internet essentials can I get the streamer saver bundle or if not can I just up grade to internet essentials plus?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings, user_i1m2pa! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about adding the StreamSaver bundle to your Internet Essentials account. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

You can order online by going to https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/streaming-services, or we can help you sign up by direct message if you prefer.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

1 Message

4 months ago

Hello, can the stream saver bundle be used with Xfinity Prepaid Internet? 

Official Employee

• 

559 Messages

@user_dpz0ey NOW Internet and Prepaid Internet customers are not eligible for Xfinity StreamSaver at this time. Xfinity Internet, Xfinity TV, and Internet Essentials customers are currently the only eligible accounts.

1 Message

4 months ago

Is it possible to upgrade Netflix to ad-free after I signed up through StreamSaver?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_pkzkxy This is a great question. The answer is Yes, You can upgrade your Netflix plan anytime from your Netflix account (netflix.com/account) by selecting change Plan next to Plan Details. I also have a link from our famous website which has some frequently asked questions and answers for StreamSavers. Please let us know if you have any more questions. 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I signed  up for the Stream Saver and I was able to get everything to work except for the Apple TV +.  I'm just getting a message that's saying it's already active but I've never signed up for it so I'm not sure why I'm getting that.  Netflix had me enter my xfinity ID and enter my password and so did Peacock but not Apple TV +.  It's weird.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, user_r8mpdg! Were you able to get a hold of Apple to see what the app required or if this was a known issue?

1 Message

3 months ago

i was able to connect appletv+ and peacock but every time i click on the netflix activation link, it says that my account isn't eligible which makes no sense since i was able to connect the other two. is there a way i can fix that?

1 Message

3 months ago

Hi, I just signed up for StreamSaver today and I am new to AppleTV.  I was able to connect to Netflix (new user) and Peacock (also as a new user) but every time I click on the activation link from my email to activate the account, I got an error message "This page isn’t working".  I do not have an AppleTV account and don't plan to pay an extra $10 for the subscription (and was told it wasn't needed before I subscribed to StreamSaver).  Please help!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there, @KAYAWONG! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment with your shared concerns. I'd love to see what we can do to help! To clarify, have you attempted to follow the link, here (also shared in the Accepted Solution above), to activate your Apple TV Plus as part of the Xfinity StreamSaver plan?

2 Messages

3 months ago

I am having the same issue trying to get Apple TV, we just got stream saver and can’t get Apple TV to work. Have gone through the links provided and still getting the free trial offer.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello user_393t20 are you able to sign into Apple V+ via your X1 box? This should then recognize your Xfinity ID on your other devices.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here