U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, December 18th, 2021 6:42 PM

Closed

No information about my $100 visa card

I opened my account on Cyber Monday(Nov 29 2021), online, since I saw the Xfinity $100 visa card offer for new accounts. I clicked on the link and followed the steps, even signing up for the required condition which was to enable automatic payments. I did all of this while sitting in the Xfinity store since they told me this was an online-only deal. I was told by them that I'll hear back about the incentive in a little while and to contact customer support if I didn't. 

I have contacted customer support and they did not offer any help. The Xfinity incentive tracker says "No record found". Can I get some help with this? I'm feeling like I was scammed.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums @user_e65b9d. I certainly can’t imagine the headache this has caused you. I am sorry to hear the gift card promotion was not explained thoroughly when you signed up for service. 

In order to qualify for the card you must maintain the minimum required level of service from the eligible offer (no downgrades or disconnects) for 90 days from when the service was installed. Your prepaid card will be processed in approximately 12 weeks (90 days) from the date of your completed Xfinity installation. Once processed, it may take an additional four to six weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the prepaid card within 16 to 18 weeks from your installation date. Since you signed up for service at the end of November you can expect to receive the card at the beginning of March. I understand that is not the news you would like to hear with the holidays coming up. I do apologize for any misunderstanding. 

Keep an eye on the rewards tracker moving forward. Once you have qualified (90 days), the tracker will update. If you have provided us with an email address, we’ll notify you by email when you have qualified and provide you with an estimated shipment timeframe. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team will be on standby. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAnna​ I am having the same problem I was suppose to get $300 gift card  and never came went to store and management was suppose to call within 48 hours no one every called  6 trips To the store same run around  Last trip they gave  me a number told me it was corporate but again call sent same run around customer service is the worst I have ever seen Why can’t someone answer my question or call me back worst every company to do business with stay away 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks for reaching out @pabrmck! How long have you waited? has it been longer than 18 weeks?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAnna

hi, I also have the same problem. Did the promotion back in beginning of December. The agent guarantee with me I should get the card after 3 months of autopay my bills, if not just give xfinity a call. Which I did, they said they have no record, and from what I see from other people on here, seems like this is a very common situation. Is Xfinity scamming people here? Have anyone actually get their $100? 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

You can alway view the purchases and remaining amount left on your card by visiting https://comca.st/3wNFda9. You will need to enter your card number and the CVV number from the back. 

If you do need more help since this is an old post please create a new post for assistance. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We too had internet and phone 10/2021 new clients, signed up with the 300.00 gift card offer, followed up in February was told 90 days from service establishment, called again today and was told the offer was not valid in October!! So is this a scam on the Xfinity website to get new customers and then too bad?  This is not acceptable and it appears to be a common practice with Xfinity judging by the post and google comments. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for the clarification!

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

You're very welcome @user_e65b9d! If you ever have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us on this platform. I do want to quickly say welcome to the Comcast family! I am glad to hear you have chosen us as your provider. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_1cb60a! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and for being part of the Xfinity family. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Not saying it’ll help, but I didn’t knew anything about the $100 xfinity visa gift card. I opened / switched to xfinity back in September of 2021 just cause I needed a new wifi / company and just yesterday I received a Visa card worth $100, I was looking online if it was legit and here I am

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same thing. Opened one in September because I got my own place. Received $100 Visa debit card 2 days ago. Is this legit?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Good evening, 👋 😀 @user_ron.You have reached the right person! I am an expert in all things XFINITY and always happy to help with any account or billing questions. Please allow us to investigate and get this figured out.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Btw does anyone know if you can use the card to pay for like gas, buy groceries, like if it’s a normal debit card from the bank or it can only be used for xfinity purposes? 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@Htx_rogelio2002 It can be used for anything, but it does have an expiration date.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same issue, no information for the promotional $100 prepaid visa gift card. could anyone help me out?

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

@coming0 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forum. In order to qualify for the card you must maintain the minimum required level of service from the eligible offer (no downgrades or disconnects) for 90 days from when the service was installed. Your prepaid card will be processed in approximately 12 weeks (90 days) from the date of your completed Xfinity installation. Once processed, it may take an additional four to six weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the prepaid card within 16 to 18 weeks from your installation date. Please feel free to check out https://comca.st/3ronnGr for status updates. If you need anything further please let us know. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I signed up for an Xfinity wifi plan in the middle of August 2021. I was told that the plan I signed up for comes with a prepaid $75 Visa gift card. Not only have I received zero information about this in the over 24 weeks since I began my service, I cannot find anything to help me on Xfinity's website. I have been using and paying for my Xfinity service since August. The incentive tracker page also only says "no results found" when I look for a record of this prepaid gift card. I'm feeling like I was scammed and don't know what to do.

Official Employee

• 

789 Messages

Hi @user_5ddde7. I can take a look into your gift card status. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

This whole gift card offer is 100% a scam. They will not provide any actual assistance over direct message. The only help they provide is giving me the number to a third-party company that assists with these incentives. This number does not use actual people and instead has an AI answerer that asks for your billing address but cannot understand any of the words you say. I spent thirty minutes in a loop answering the same question over and over again. Once I ask to speak to a representative they put me on hold which never ends. I spent multiple hours waiting on multiple occasions. I am certain that they do not have a single person working to assist those with issues receiving their incentive gift cards. The number I called is designated only for these issues and there is no way they have a backlog of over 2 hours of callers and multiple days of the week.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there! We're sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried the Xfinity Incentive Tracker to check on your reward card? If so, what error are you receiving? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Yes I have been checking for months. Every time it says "no record found." 

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Let's take a deeper look into this together. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3va1BJR
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, I checked the status of my $100 promotional offer and the promotional page said it was sent back because my address was undeliverable. I live in a standard apartment that can receive mail, so there's no reason why it should not have been deliverable. Can you help with this? Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

I am happy to take a look for you! Because this case is a bit older, we do need you to make a new one so it doesn't get lost in the mix.

@

if you don't mind, make a new post and you can reach out once that is created. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I also went into an Xfinity store & clicked that link & followed all of the steps & the store employee said it would be mailed to me in a few months... well that was back in October 2021. I called Xfinity support & they said there is "no open ticket" and "no order found" and I could hardly understand what was being said so I ultimately just got off the phone. This seems like a scam to me as well....

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@user_027c97 I can assure you that it is not a scam. I understand your skepticism but I would like to take a look at your account and see what exactly happened to your order.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I signed up in November and have been checking the incentive tracker a couple times a month. Every time it said something like enjoy your service and we will let you know when your card is sent out. Now i go to the tracker and it says no record found. i even went back to the original email i got in november and clicked on the tracker link and i get the same message. i feel like it was a bait & switch scheme. 

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

This is certianly not the experience that we want you to have and how we want you to feel, @user_255b48.

We would be more than happy to take a closer look at this and help figure out the cause for the delay with your promotional offer.

Please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon

or https://comca.st/3HD49CO

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. I signed up in end of October and the tracker link says no record found. It’s been 4 months now and there is no info. Tried calling the incentive team which never called back and put me on hold for more than 50 minutes. Feels like a scam. 

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

Hello. I am sorry to read you are having trouble with a rewards card. Did you sign up for mobile service, or residential? If you are getting the note of no record found, then the enrollment may not have been completed. You can find all your legal terms here.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I signed up for residential service. I got an email saying you are in the system on Nov 1 2021 saying thank you for participating in our internet $100 prepaid card promotion. Then how can you say that enrollment was not completed? Did I get the email in error? Or you just send wrong emails to people asking enrollment might not have been completed? 

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

That is great to read! Thank you for choosing Xfinity as your go to provider. I am not saying either, and I am sorry for any confusion. I am saying if the terms were not completed, or order changed that did not include the card, then you would not receive the card. I want to help make sure we find this out for you. When you looked at the legal terms, do you see the card included? Again, you can find those here.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Yeah I don’t see the $100 mentioned in the contract. But I am pretty sure when I signed up for it, I did see it. Did the order change after I placed it?

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

If the order included a prepaid gift card, this would not be removed from the plan unless you switched promotions or if you were disqualified from the promotion. Are you able to provide us with a screen shot of the email you received? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

When I started xfinity internet last Oct~Nov, I could see the $100 prepaid visa card promotion. The Representative said I am eligible for that.

But I haven't got the prepaid card yet. I called and chatted tons of times, but it hasn't been solved.

Can you please this issue and send a prepaid card? I also have captur of chatting with a representative.

my case number is "053797262".

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Cause you are scammed by them. Did same to me anyone else recall Nov. 2021 promos 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I also was given this promo and have a screenshot from the xfinityincentivetracker.com 

But now it doesn't show and when I call customer service they said it was never part of my contract even though it was still showing as "pending" 30 days into my contract on the website. This feels like a bait and switch 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_1c6158​ 

I also was given this promo and have a screenshot from the xfinityincentivetracker.com 

But now it doesn't show and when I call customer service they said it was never part of my contract even though it was still showing as "pending" 30 days into my contract on the website. This feels like a bait and switch 

Did you make any changes to your plan during the 90 period of eligibility?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@Again​ I have not. Nothing has changed and 90 days have passed. A customer service agent said something about the cards not being sent until April 20th so I should just wait until after then.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I got my $100 Visa card I activated it and I will used tomorrow.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Alright guys, OP here. I finally got my gift card by mail! All is good. Thanks Xfinity!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here