U

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2024 3:33 PM

Closed

Chat With Live Customer Service Representative

How can I Chat With Live Customer Service Representative?

4 Messages

3 months ago

We have been trying to get someone to come out and take the box on our house as well as the line (which isn't buried). We tried Xfinity but it didn't work for us. I returned the inside equipment and cancelled our account. How do I see if there is someone actually coming? I thought it was scheduled for today but haven't heard a thing.

Thanks

2 Messages

3 months ago

Problems with services buffering while watching shows [Edit: All Caps]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_c159a3, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum.  Our team would be more than happy to help! To get started, please create your own public post without your account information. Please provide as many details about your experience, questions, or concerns as possible. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request is received.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 months ago

I am looking for my transfer pin for my mobile  [Edited: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_q6jepq, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support about the transfer pin. To get that pin you would need to speak with our Xfinity Mobile team. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

3 months ago

I had a representative help me today that was one of the BEST I have Ever worked with, her name was Bonolo. They sent me a link to send an email regarding her, but GAWD, it was a Whole process. Will you please send this to a supervisor or someone that will recognize her good work?

Official Employee

• 

119 Messages

Dear Patricia
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bonolo.
Recognizing our employees with special shoutouts is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Bonolo and their leadership. 
We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 
Kind Regards,  
Madinah Xfinity Philadelphia 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Hello, I live in Houston. I had internet all day during the tropical storm, and now at midnight, when it had been hours of no rain and winds, lost internet. The app message says that because of inclement and dangerous weather in the area, Xfinity personnel cannot get out to fix the outage. This is a JOKE! And they don’t let you connect with a live agent while your service is down, so nobody gives a REAL update! Xfinity is the WORST I have seen, they say they live for their customers but that’s another JOKE. Zero REAL updates, just that ridiculous app message. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @InnerLooper we are grateful to hear you are safe and can maintain service during that tropical storm. To help residents and emergency personnel stay connected during this time, we opened Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots in the Texas Region to anyone who needs them, including non-Xfinity customers, free of charge. The Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots will remain open through Thursday, July 11, at 5:00 p.m. Central Time (CT). 

To connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots:

1. Direct users to the hotspot map, enter their zip code and zoom in to street level to see the available WiFi hotspots. 
    • Xfinity Internet customers can also visit the Xfinity app or xfinity.com/wifi to see a map of available Xfinity WiFi hotspots. All open hotspots, both indoor and outdoor, will appear on the map.  
  2. Once at a hotspot, customers and non-customers should select xfinitywifi from the list of available WiFi networks and then launch a browser.
  3. Xfinity Internet customers can sign in using their Xfinity ID and password to be automatically connected to Xfinity WiFi hotspots in the future. Non-Xfinity customers can connect by choosing the Accept and Connect button.
    • Non-Xfinity customers can renew their complimentary sessions every 12 hours.

We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to keep you updated through our status center page https://www.xfinity.com/support/status. If you'd like, you can sign up to receive an automated text message once the issue clears up. If the technicians update the expected resolution time, you'll also receive a text.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

My laptop has Xfinity WiFi, and there is NO signal!! I work from home, and need to know WHEN service will be restored!!! It’s amazing how you did just copy paste an answers and did NOT address the fact that the message I get is that Xfinity crews can’t get outside to repair because it’s not safe out there. It’s been clear and dry since noon yesterday. And that message never changes. Can you provide an estimate of when crews will be repairing service in my area?? And there is power all around my area, extensive geographic area. And yeah, great help on the hotspots, when they are not working, you really were an amazing help, NOT…but, expected from Xfinity customer service, which is horrible.

2 Messages

2 months ago

I was disconnected live a live agent.  

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, user_andvwa, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. I would be happy to help with any account concerns you are having here on this platform. What issues are you having with your account? 

1 Message

2 months ago

Cancer service at [Edited: Personal Information]

Today at 8 to 9 am refund my 50 deposit 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_nqi5ax Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Please remember not to post your private information in a public space like this, we value your security and don't want sensitive information viewable by the public. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address and we'll be happy to assist you. Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

2 months ago

There is a large tree down at my house, it is resting full weight on the above ground Comcast utility line that runs across my back yard.  I had Centerpoint come out and they said Comcast needs to fix it.  Who do I call?

{REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION} 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_smz1cs 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

2 months ago

Hey I’m having trouble connecting my tv box to my tv

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

user_5wxd9u thank you for the Community Forum message. We are happy to assist you with your tv box connection. I know how important access to your favorite programs is. Are you using an HDMI cable by chance?

1 Message

2 months ago

You guys [Edited: "Inflammatory"] and waste of time!!! I have a high risk pregnancy and you guys have been sending me back and forth between online and in person and NO ONE still has resolved the issue. I want a supervisor to call me now or I will reach out BBB, return all my devices, and cancel my service with you [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_npjybi Thank you for connecting with us about your concerns. We are happy to assist. Since this is a 4-month-old thread, please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post.

1 Message

2 months ago

I’m value customer  some one in your costumer  service in the Philippines  alway going to my xfinity  account even  I don’t call  not authorized  to go on my account her princess B espinosa

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

user_204gcd What do you mean they go into your account? Are you receiving notifications about stuff related to your account? 

1 Message

2 months ago

I would expect better customer service from a company that we pay thousands a year for their [Edited: "Language"] service! Why is it so hard to talk to someone live?

(edited)

1 Message

2 months ago

I need to talk to a person

1 Message

2 months ago

Trying to find out if there is power outage around 77004

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_7vjw00, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with finding out if the power is down in your zip code. For power, we recommend contacting your utility company. We can help see if your XFINITY services are down. Another great option for staying up to date on interruptions, have you also checked on our Digital Outage Map

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

$85 is high enough for cable now you people want to raise my rate to $148. What the [Edited: "Language"] do you think you're doing? That's almost double the amount and there is NO excuse for this type of greed!!!!!! And why the [Edited: "Language"] is it so difficult to talk to a [Edited: Language] sales agent?????

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @jw0026. I appreciate you making us aware of the inconvenience this bill increase has caused you. I would love the opportunity to review your account to see what's causing your bill to increase.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here