CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Monday, February 8th, 2021 7:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Free Movie Week 2021

ComcastJessie_0-1612799583861.png

Don’t miss your chance to watch tons of the best movies, all for free! Free Movies Week is happening February 8 – 14 for Xfinity customers across our Xfinity On Demand platforms on Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex and Xfinity Stream.

The following full On Demand movie libraries are available without a subscription with an Xfinity ID and password:

• Titles from premium networks and subscription services, including STARZ®, EPIX, *SHOWTIME® and Hitz, like Bad Boyz for Life (STARZ), Sonic the Hedgehog (EPIX) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (STARZ).
  • Black and Spanish-language film collections through premium networks and subscriptions services like: WE tv+, Brown Sugar, KweliTV and Pantaya plus cable channels like TV ONE, Cine Latino, Cine Sony and ViendoMovies.

Additionally, as an Xfinity customer, you always have access to thousands of hours of free content through Peacock, Xumo and Tubi.

Learn more about Free Movies Week and some of the titles you can catch here.

Terms of Service

*SHOWTIME only available 2/11 – 2/14.

**Free Movies Week available to residential Xfinity TV and Internet customers from 2/8/21 to 2/14/21. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Not all content, including Showtime, available for the entire promotional period. HBO Max content limited to select movies. Not all content available with the Xfinity Stream app. Peacock Premium: eligible X1 TV box required. Peacock Premium requires Digital Starter TV, or equivalent, or above. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/month value. Activation required to access Peacock. Programming subject to change. Standard data charges apply to download and usage. Streaming content only available in the U.S. © 2020 Comcast. All rights reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@mrh88@jandbcusson & @BikemanI7 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced when attempting to watch content during Free Movies Week. It looks like your accounts had a similar issue as mentioned by user wahollingsworth. Our teams have since corrected this issue for you all. Would you mind please resetting your television boxes by unplugging for 1 minute and plug it back in and retest? 

Please let us know if you continue to experience any further issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

4 years ago

Movies from Showtime will be available to all customers, however, only from Thursday, February 11 through Sunday, February 14. Not all content, including Showtime, is available for the entire promotional period. This is due to contractual obligations.

Contributor

• 

48 Messages

4 years ago

Will Do the Box Reset as soon as possible, Thank you 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, once again Infinity is lying about Free TV week.  I've tried all the tricks suggested in this Forum, but nothing works for me.  Starz continues to require a subscription.  In the fine print (of course), Infinity says this it 'not available in all areas".  Of course.  Why not just advertise in the areas where it is available and stop torturing the rest of us.  It is SO annoying.  Way to lose customer good will -- if you had any.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Free movie week is a joke. Lots of old movies and HBO Max not included!

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @catsluvr, thanks for reaching out and voicing your concerns. I will absolutely get this feedback passed along. Please be sure to visit us on forums for any future issues or concerns you may have, we're here to help! 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I too got the email announcing free movie week. Have tried everything. All I get it is a message Oops. Something went wrong. Come back later. This file is empty. For the entire xfinity stream app. Tried to get help. Got runaround. No help at all. Spare me the next "promotion" please. Can see on my phone but not my TV. Very helpful.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am also having the same problem. In several areas, it advertises free Harry Potter movies. However, when you click on it, it only allows you to rent or buy. Misleading!!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Is this just for streaming?  I see no sign of it on On Demand.  I rebooted my cable box as suggested and there is still no sign of free movies week.  Come on Comcast.  Why is this so hard?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I don't see any sign of free movies when doing this.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I reset my cable box the way you suggested and nothing has changed.  I called and talked to a customer support person and he had no idea what i was talking about when i said 'free movies week'.  LOL.  Is comcast getting to large to manage?  Honestly, what a disappointment.  

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

4 years ago

If you have X1 just say the words show me apps into the X1 remote the first thing you see free movies week February 8-14  click on that box then keep scrolling down to you see the words that say participating networks it will say  starz epix showtime peacock lifetime movie club hallmark movies now and so on  I am not a Harry Potter fan but I just said the words Harry potter into X1 remote and it brought up Harry Potter movies  and the first 8 it showed as free I have watched  4 free movies on starz this week the pick up artist .never been kissed . Spider man far from home and riding in cars with boys and watched 1 free movie on epix called instant family I just checked starz and all 4 movies are still showing play free to me and 1 movie I watched on epix this week is also showing as play free to me I do not subscribe to either starz or epix so the only way I could  watch them is in the free movies week

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

4 years ago

Oh no! I am sorry to hear this was your experience when calling in and that resetting your box didn't resolve the issue.

Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Is there any way to be notified when Xfinity has a "free movie week" promotion beforehand? I either miss it or don't find out until the last day. 

Contributor

• 

387 Messages

4 years ago

Agree they do wait to the last minute it was announced here the day it started.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here