U

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Friday, April 26th, 2024 3:18 AM

why is smart resume not available on NBC shows

Lately when I have recorded shows that air on nbc I no longer get the smart resume bars.   Why is that?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hey there, user_6618cf, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with Smart Resume. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting. Are you having the issues with any other TV shows or only with NBC shows? Have you tried restarting your box to see if that helps by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in?

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Thank you for answering.   I am going to pay strict attention this coming week as to which ones do not work.   I do know that one CBS program I recorded on the 26th did work.   I will get back to you when I determine exactly which do not.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_6618cf please let us know. We are here to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

5 months ago

So far the smart resume is working again.   I don't know why it didn't before.   Thank you so much for your offer to help.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@user_6618cf Thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your Smart Resume issue. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here