U

Monday, June 24th, 2024 10:01 PM

tour de france 2024

The Internet says Tour de France 2024 is broadcast by NBC Sports on NBC, USA and Peacock. I cannot find it on any of those channels on the xfinity guide. How can I watch the Tour de France this year on comcast?

1 Message

11 days ago

I’m searching for the same. Help!

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

Hi @user_o088kj Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. NBC, NBC Sports, and Peacock will be having the Tour De France broadcast. I would recommend checking the Peacock app for times and your guide as it gets closer to the start date. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

686 Messages

9 days ago

user_oeiy10 Have you checked on other channels for the program? You should be able to search it or use the voice command feature to do so. 

2 Messages

Thanks. When I first posted to the forum, Peacock was not displaying any reference to this year's Tour. Now they are. Do you know when the Guide listing for USA channel will be updated to show the Tour?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

user_oeiy10 The guide information is provided to us through the Network. We do not have any specific details on when the guide information will be updated. I would recommend performing a restart on the box to ensure you have the latest update provided to your box. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Problem Solver

• 

740 Messages

9 days ago

The first few days are only on Peacock, which would not show up on the guide. Each day is also supposed to air on USA at 2 AM, but it's not on anybody's guide listings yet.

2 Messages

6 days ago

Is the NBC Tour de France coverage available free via the xumo platform??

Official Employee

• 

702 Messages

@user_hg1f8w, you can watch the Tour De France through Peacock on the Xumo platform. You would need to create an account and sign in.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 days ago

Is the a way to record the peacock TDF program?

Problem Solver

• 

740 Messages

@JayL2​ There is no way that I know of to record shows on Peacock. However, any show on Peacock should still be available long after it airs.

1 Message

5 days ago

Same - does not post on nbc or USA channels

Problem Solver

• 

740 Messages

@user_kdjilh​ - apparently, the original plan was to show replays of each stage early in the morning on USA, but for whatever reason, this is not happening.

The only way to watch every stage is on Peacock. NBC is going to show only stages 8, 14, and 20, on the three remaining Saturdays of the race.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@ThatDonGuy​ 

@user_kdjilh​ - apparently, the original plan was to show replays of each stage early in the morning on USA, but for whatever reason, this is not happening.

The only way to watch every stage is on Peacock. NBC is going to show only stages 8, 14, and 20, on the three remaining Saturdays of the race.

That's pretty sad.  If NBC is wanting people to get a subscription to Peacock just to watch TDF IMHO it means there has been a great deal of viewership for this highly touted race, and the only race, that has ever been broadcast, so they're wanting to milk it for every dime they can get.  I've watched this every chance I got and was looking forward to it again this year.  Looks like I won't be watching this year.  Sad, actually.

Thanks for the info @ThatDonGuy 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

Hi @user_kdjilh This is a great question! The Tour de France will air on NBC and USA network. You can also watch via Peacock, NBCSports.com, NBC Sports mobile app. If you have a Xfinity Voice remote you can speak "Tor De France" into your remote for a quick lookup. Please let us know if you're still having a hard time. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here