peaches2165's profile

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2024 9:30 PM

TBS not connecting

As of today May 24, I cannot connect to TBS.  I've had no trouble connecting to TBS before today.  Why can't I connect to TBS?  

Thanks,

Nancy

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hi @peaches2165 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you. Has the issue with TBS resolved? 

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Hi, No the issue has not been resolved.  After multiple system refresh and restarts along with removing hmd1 cable and reconnecting and unplugging tv and restarting I still cannot connect to TBS.  This is affecting all three of my tvs.  All other channels connect so I believe its a problem on comcast end.  Please fix.  TBS is a favorite station of mine.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for sharing TBS is still not working for you. I would like to look further into this. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

I did not accept solution. My issue with TBS has not been resolved as I still cannot connect to TBS.  I Keep getting our system is unable to connect.  As stated previously since May 24 I have been unable to connect to TBS.  After a few online chats, multiple restarts and multiple refresh system unplugging hmd1 and replugging along with unplugging tv and turning back on and restarting still no TBS.  As this affects all three of my tvs I've come to the conclusion that comcast needs to fix this on their end.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

peaches2165 

Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here