user_e31eb9_Robin_'s profile

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2023 1:21 PM

Closed

Still searching for Peacock Diamond/Platinum Reward Banner

Back in July I posted that although we do have Peacock service, only the gig speed 2-year free subscription has been applied to our account. There was a Peacock Diamond Reward banner available on our Rewards page but it wasn't functional. Clicking it went nowhere. Now it's gone.

Our bill says that Peacock expires in January 2025. 

I've been following suggestions in the Forums & haven't yet found a way to find/activate the Peacock Diamond Reward.  

What can I do now? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

10 months ago

We appreciate your patience, @user_e31eb9_Robin_! It took some time but we were finally able to get the right code added to your account. If you need anything at all, please feel free to start a new post!

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

YAY!!!! That's wonderful!! I appreciate the patience & expertise of all the Customer Support Representatives with whom I interacted: @XfinityAntoine , @XfinityEricB , @XfinityRyanE , @XfinityDena  and you, @XfinityMichaelC .

If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add the name(s). 

You and your colleagues make the magic that our family knows as "Xfinity." 

Thank you!!!

🥰

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_e31eb9_Robin_! Thanks for reaching out to us again on the forms! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the Gigabit free Peacock subscription. We'd like to see if we can get a ticket open on the account to see if that can be switched over or at least added to the account so when the 2-year ends it will just kick over to the Xfinity Rewards Peacock subscription. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Thank you, @XfinityMichaelC

:)

1 Message

@XfinityMichaelC​ 

Hi Michael,

I have Peacock Premium with my Xfinity plan and have been attempting to upgrade my plan to Peacock Premium Plus (Ad free). However, I haven't been able to do this neither through Peacock's website or Xfinity's website. The Peacock website says "Your Plan: Peacock Premium" along with "Manage on Xfinity / Billed by Xfinity". Clicking the Manage link takes me to http://www.xfinity.com/ which prompts me to log in. But once logged in I can find nothing related to my Peacock service.

I previously was able to do this and currently get the free Peacock Premium with my Gigabit internet plan. I've looked endlessly online and on the Xfinity forums but seem to be at a dead-end. I wanted to send a direct message, but I don't have the Direct Message icon at the top of the page (tried different browsers too).

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_qu29pb, thank you for coming to our forum for help with that upgrade. Peacock premium has some great movies, I love that we release new ones all the time. The other day I was watching it with my niece and nephew, and they kept complaining about the ads, so I get it lol. I've replied to your DM, and look forward to working with you. Please keep in mind as a friendly reminder that sending unsolicited DM's is a Forum Guideline Violation. We prefer that you hold off until being requested by an official employee. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

11 months ago

Thank you to @XfinityMichaelC , @XfinityEricB , & @XfinityDena for helping me! 

🥰

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

You are very welcome @user_e31eb9_Robin_ You are such a blast to assist. When we have an update on the ticket we will send you a message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@XfinityDena 

Wonderful!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here