Hixwife_1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 5:47 PM

Closed

RedZone glitching

RedZone is glitching and no other channels are. What is going on?

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

1 year ago

Ditto here in Portland with RedZone, Hixwife, every few seconds. Makes it virtually unwatchable. Except mine is happening on CBS & FOX in addition to RedZone. XfinitySupport, it’s been glitching, pixelated, and freezing every few seconds all morning on these channels - the football channels. I am honked off because Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays I want football. The Prime NFL broadcast quality on Thursdays is pixelated and glitchy too. I thought it was an issue with Amazon’s feed, but I’m beginning to think it’s an Xfinity broadcast problem.  What’s the problem? We pay a fortune in broadcast fees and cable subscription fees. I’ve reset the system, refreshed the boxes, to no avail. RedZone was FINE the first three weeks. In the time it has taken me to write this, RedZone has hiccuped and frozen a dozen - nope, make it 13 - nope 14 times. Unwatchable. Others are complaining about the same issues, so it’s a Comcast problem. PLEASE FIX THIS. Thank you in advance.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

100% with this. Thought it was my TV but it’s clearly Xfinity.  Live sports and convenience are literally the only reasons to keep cable. If we can’t get this service to work I can buy a separate internet service that probably works better and just do YouTube TV. 

2 Messages

@pammarko​ 

I did the chat feature and they gave me a $50 credit after an hour on chat with their IT. They are ridiculous!

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. Its horrble

2 Messages

1 year ago

Yes the Redzone glitching & Freezing is "upsetting" to put it PC. Reset my Xfinity box etc...no fix. Cannot call because it takes 30min to get through the AI redirecting phone tree and the Tech support just have a script which is the same as the AI fixes. None of them useful. The sports package is the only reason I still get cable. If anyone else has any ideas, please chime in.

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

I’m all ears about alternatives. I haven’t transitioned out of the anger phase regarding my inability to have 5 minutes of clean viewing on RedZone today.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same issue. It's only happening on Redzone. Super frustrating. Checked all my cable connections, restarted the main TV box, tried a full system reset. Nothing works.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same problem in Rohnert Park.  Tried to contact XFinity and good luck with that.  They just keep saying it’s not their problem.  Gonna try to call them again and see if they can figure it out.  Good luck to everyone watching via RedZone.

2 Messages

1 year ago

This is so frustrating.  The amount of money for cable is insane and now we have to deal with a glitchy unwatchable product?  Why should we even pay for this, when better quality is why I chose it on my cable instead of online?

2 Messages

1 year ago

This is so frustrating!  The only reason I get it on xfinity is to avoid this problem streaming.  The amount we pay is insane and we should expect a great product.  Get your act together!!!

1 Message

1 year ago

This is horrible.   Paying a fortune for this freaking glitch.  Unwatchable. 

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

Hi there @user_20f349 ! Are you still running into trouble at this time? Let me know. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Fix the red zone it glitching stopping and starting or give me my money back

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_32343f! Thanks for reaching out to XFINITY over our forums page for help with Red Zone glitching and for patiently waiting for a response. I watch Red Zone every Sunday so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. Did the issue stop glitching at all on NFL Sunday or did it keep glitching the whole day?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Me too. I’m in SF. Terrible. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here in Springfield Oregon… completely unwatchable… if it continues YouTube will get my money 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Awful. Refund! This sucks. Unwatchable. I’m going to cancel if I don’t see a credit 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_05a39f I’m sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with Redzone. Thanks for letting us know about the issues you had. Was Redzone the only network affected? Were you watching online or though your cable box? How long were you experiencing this issue? 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here in Seattle, RedZone unwatchable. Just switched to Ms game on Root and no issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_eaa655 If you are still having issues with Red Zone please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here in Sacramento.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_d5c610 We appologize for the poor service with the NFL Redzone 2 days ago. If you are still having problems when the next game comes on, please let us know. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Fresno, CA here. Sucks here also!! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here