C

Friday, July 12th, 2024 7:42 PM

reactivating peacock

I am trying to get my peacock subscription back after a temporary switch to now internet... xfinity said I would retain my platinum rewards for 3 months just in case I decided to come back, which I did, and now I cannot access peacock anymore. please advise

14 Messages

2 months ago

Talked to Comcast they said they would fix it within 30 minuets still nothing!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @cov6524, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Rewards and Peacock Premium subscription. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Do you happen to have any other services outside our NOW Internet? If you solely subscribe to our NOW Internet, the account would no longer be eligible for Xfinity Rewards. You would need to have NOW Internet along with another qualifying service to stay within the Xfinity Rewards program. 

You can find the information on our 'NOW Internet FAQs' support page. 

Is my account eligible for Xfinity Rewards?
NOW Internet customers are not eligible for Xfinity Rewards. However, if you were previously enrolled in Xfinity Rewards and you transfer your internet or mobile service to NOW but maintain an Xfinity Rewards-eligible product, you’ll maintain your Xfinity Rewards enrollment status and tier.

If the account is on NOW Internet only, you do have up-to 90 days to re-enroll in our postpaid services again to maintain your Xfinity Rewards eligibility tier and status. As NOW Internet is not eligible for Xfinity Rewards, the Peacock Premium subscription will no longer be available/eligible for viewing through Xfinity Rewards.

(edited)

14 Messages

I don’t have now anymore I switched back and I have regular xfinity internet unlimited and mobile services. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

cov6524 - Can we walk me through the steps you're taking to enjoy Peacock and any error codes or messages you're receiving along the way?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

14 Messages

I go to my rewards page click on the peacock premium reward which says active and when I click the link to activate it takes me to the peacock page where it says “we’re sorry you are ineligible for this reward” 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

What Xfinity services to you currently subscribe to @cov6524

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

14 Messages

Xfinity mobile and xfinity unlimited internet 150

14 Messages

2 months ago

Switched to NOW Internet temporarily because I couldn’t deal with the data cap every month that we nearly reached (2 phones 2 laptops) and ultimately decided to come back because they offered us unlimited internet and mobile service for around the same price. I was told I would retain my member status (platinum) and all rewards but now they have told me I lost access to peacock because I switched then came back. This company is a joke. Be wary of anything they tell you. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Lost peacock

14 Messages

I currently fall under the criteria for eligible customers to receive peacock premium but they will not allow it. This is deceptive marketing. Was told to get streaming and pay an $15 for peacock. This is comical. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here