U

Thursday, July 20th, 2023 11:21 PM

Closed

Peacock subscription issues

Peacock Subscription Activations

We’re aware some Xfinity Rewards, NOW TV and Gig customers are having difficulty activating their Peacock account. If you’re not seeing an activation banner on xfinity.com/account, please go to Xfinity Assistant and select Sign In. The activation banner should appear at the top of the chat and should work once you click it.

If you don’t see the banner in Xfinity Assistant, it may be that your account isn’t current. You can check your account balance while in Xfinity Assistant and then try again. If your account is current, and you’re still not seeing the activation banner, please know we’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Note: regardless of account status, Xfinity Rewards customers may need agent assistance. You can chat with an agent while in Xfinity Assistant.

For additional assistance, please see all our Peacock App help articles. 
Peacock Subscription Changes on June 26, 2023 and FAQs

Peacock App FAQs

Manage Your Peacock Subscription on Xfinity

Peacock App on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

1 Message

1 year ago

Is there any update on this issue

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

It still doesn’t work! It would be nice if Xfinity actually wanted to help resolve the issue rather than sending customers in circles. 

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

Good afternoon!  Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so we can look into this for you? Thanks!

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

1 year ago

I am still having problems with activating peacock premium. Any advice to help me resolve this issue ? Thanks 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Still doesn’t work

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hello,

I also am not able to get Peacock activated.  Please help!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We can help, @Chele_n! Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am sorry, but if this is a true benefit, why can't anyone actually help?  It's been 28 days and all I get is that Xfinity is still looking into this.

1 Message

28 days try 6 months for me! Still no peacock to enjoy! I've went through xfinity peacock xfinity again then peacock blaming each other and also xfinity has no idea how tonresolve the issue trying to send me a tech out then the texh says I can't fix it transfers me to a guy who supposedly can and tells me to the same thing look for the banner, well crazy part is I'm activated but peacock can't see it on their end and won't sign u up asking for what promotion you got you tell then they act like they have no idea what you are talking about so frustrating 

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

@user_lmah78, That is quite a long time without access to Peacock, but never fear we are here to get you up and running. Customers who have had issues gaining access are not all experiencing concerns due to the same reason. Due to this, a universal fix is not available to resolve the specific concern you may be dealing with. That said, I assure you we are well-equipped to get to the bottom of things for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Press Enter to send your message. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have not been able to get Peacock access as a Diamond member and after activating my Rewards for the same for almost 4 MONTHS. I have almost given up. Is anyone at Xfinity actually looking into this ?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel @user_0c6986 . I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

After an hour on the phone still doesn’t work

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @larry_b Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with your Peacock error. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

This is useless! There is no activation banner and you consistently disconnect me from your chat and phone connections.

1 Message

10 months ago

Mine doesn't work. Hasn't worked since I upgraded my package. Can we start a class action suit? I feel like I've been scammed. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_bn5ib8 thanks for reaching out here on Xfinity Forums. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your Peacock account. We definitely want to ensure that you are able to take advantage of this offer. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further.

To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not.

Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page.

Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list.

You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

10 months ago

I've given up. Downgraded my gig service, will just pay for it on my own

1 Message

9 months ago

I am having the same issue with my recent 1gb upgrade. Followed everything noted here. Talked via chat and on the phone with someone and they just have me going in circles. Unfortunately I have no other option in my area than xfinity for cable internet but rest assured if I did I would drop xfinity like a hot potato!

Get a lot of sorry, you are important to us but it is just words no action. So frustrating!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello user_hxzehi

You are having these issues with getting setup for your Peacock subscription? Everything should be ready to rock and roll, appreciate you getting us in the loop to help. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

After multiple calls and finally giving up, i just checked my Xfinity Assistant recently on a whim and after almost 6 months i saw the Peacock activation link in it finally. Was finally able to activate it.

2 Messages

9 months ago

They haven’t been able to resolve this issue for me. It’s been several months and multiple calls. Pretty unfair business practice to offer the Peacock reward to some and not others. At the very least they should be offering us a credit so we can purchase an account on our own.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_0zce1e we have been working with customers to get their Peacock accounts activated. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

2 Messages

Well, I did as you requested and guess what… they said they’ll have to get back to me. Why aren’t you offering to deduct the amount from our xfinity bill and allow us to sign up outside of xfinity if you can’t fix the problem?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I signed up for the free peacock service for being a platinum member. I watched peacock last weekend and changed my password. Today I can’t login into peacock and can’t figure out why? I talked to peacock and they said my email doesn’t exist. I go to my rewards and it says my peacock account is active. What a joke!!! 

(edited)

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasC

Your answer to everyone is to Click the Chat button, but there isn't one. The 'bell' is for notifications and I do not have one. Just like everyone else, I cannot get into Peacock and all the 'links' the chat gives me, do not work

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_188ff9 Did you change your Peacock password or the password on your Xfinity account?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Xfinity says my Peacock account is activated but Peacock says my email doesn’t exist. I tried to reset my password on Peacock but that failed because Peacock says my email address doesn’t exist. Funny the week before I watched the football game on Peacock. Very simple solution Xfinity!!!! Deactivate my Peacock via Xfinity and then resend me the email to activate it. Then I will proceed to reactivate the account via Xfinity and reactivate the account in Peacock. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I was made to change my password on my Xfinity so I could login to my account. Once I was looged into my Xfinity account I went to my rewards and activated my free Peacock. Once you activate Peacock then it take you to the Peacock app and you sign in. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi @user_188ff9, thanks for reaching out on our Forums! We value you as a customer and appreciate you taking advantage of the free Peacock subscription. I do apologize for any complications you ran into at first, but I'm delighted to hear you were able to get the free subscription successfully activated and working on your end. Thanks for the update! 

1 Message

8 months ago

For the last few days, the peacock app is not working correctly, and when it finally loads, it forgets my information.

This is terrible service considering that one of you is owned by the other.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here