U

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 12:34 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium is activated but I can't use it

1. I am a diamond member and my bill says Peacock Premium is included in my plan.

2. I have activated my Peacock account, but when I try to watch something that is Peacock Premium I am asked to subscribe for $5.99/month.

3. I am signed into Peacock on my TV with the same email that I activated Peacock with.

4. I have tried speaking with several customer service reps and they have opened ECMs to no avail. 

Please help me resolve this issue. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

user_xrshro
Thank you for reaching out, Comcast and Peacock have been working to improve the activation experience, please try the following steps to see if you can access Peacock Premium. 

Restart the activation steps from the beginning: 
*Access the Xfinity Assistant from here: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ 
*Check for an "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation". Click the banner if it appears, if it does not the Xfinity Reward may already be activated.

*If the banner was clicked, that should route you to the Peacock website to continue activation. 
*You will then be promoted to enter your email and password associated with your Peacock account. Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00.  

If there is no banner after accessing the Xfinity Assistant, the Xfinity Reward may already be activated. 
*Go to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and click “Sign In” 
*Enter email address and password associated with your Peacock account. This may be the same login as Xfinity, it may not be. If you have multiple email addresses, please try them all.
*Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00

3 Messages

Thank you, looks like we need to dig a little deeper.

1.  The banner for peacock did not appear in affinity assistant

2.  I am only aware of one login for peacock.  After navigating to account, it indicates that I am not subscribed and offers a $5.99 monthly plan.

3. My fear is that if there is another peacock account associated with my Xfinity rewards, I am somehow not aware of it.  Perhaps in the past I, or someone in my household, attempted to use the peacock reward and provided an email account with a typo error in the name.  Is there any way to identify the email account associated with my rewards for peacock?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for letting us know the banner did not appear @user_xrshro and that after navigating to your account, it indicates that you are not subscribed. We understand your fears and would be happy to dig a little deeper. To get started, please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you.  It turns out that the Peacock rewards registration process does not attempt to validate the email that I provided.  Having entered it incorrectly, there was no way to access it.    Peacock was able to change it to a good email address.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

It was a pleasure speaking with you, @user_xrshro! Thank you for the update. Please create a new post if anything more were to come up. Our team is always happy to help. Take care, and thanks again for choosing Xfinity!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

@XfinityMartyR​ 

I can access streaming on my tv keeps saying I have to subscribe 

2 Messages

7 months ago

I have had the same problem and after 3 hours on the phone yesterday issue still not resolved. Any ideas

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, user_s2yg4s! Are you still running into these issues?

2 Messages

Yes issue is still unresolved. No peacock premium.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_s2yg4s 

Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm facing the same issue now.  Activated Peacock premium through Xfinity rewards.  I've tried all my accounts but no luck.  Please help!

4 Messages

2 months ago

I’m having this exact same problem. When visiting https://www.xfinity.com/activate-peacock, it says “Your Peacock account is already activated.” But when I click on the “Continue to Peacock” link and login to my Peacock account (I only have one), it does not have a Premium subscription and instead directs me to options to buy it. 

I also tried the Xfinity Assistant link, and no banner appeared. Not sure what to do at this point.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_6wc12h​ I get the same exact message as a Diamond member.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

I have same issue with peacock free access starting late 2023. Finally signed up for Peacock directly with .99 deal and worked. I then discontinued their service and signed up for Xfinity streaming bundle. Netflix and Apple process went smoothly however Peacock same issue wants me to sign up for plan saying I am unsubscribed which appears linked to old account. Xfinity has had open ticket saying issue with Peacock interface when I had free access. No help from either Xfinity or Peacock just keep on sending me activation link to same response. They both appear to be lost in translation and no follow up by either service at this time. Waiting , waiting for any kind of customer service in this process…

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_d2f34e, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. Please let us know if you are still having issues logging into Peacock. We want to do everything we can go assist you. 

2 Messages

19 days ago

I am having the same problem and last year I ended up having to pay $7.99 per month just to access Peacock. I still have it as a diamond member and I still cannot get in. I canceled the $7.99 per month plan and Went in person to Comcast and they couldn’t fix it. Made three phone calls to Comcast and they couldn’t fix it. Have a long string of emails to Peacock. I don’t know what the problem is? Please if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it because this is a service I was supposed to have Free for over a year and this is ridiculous now

3 Messages

14 days ago

We are having the same issue too. Signed up for Xfinity Internet only and was supposed to have Peacock free. I have been on the phone with Xfinity at least five times since the beginning of August. When I sign into Peacock, it says my email does not exist. When I call Xfinity or log into my account, it states my Peacock has been activated. We have had two tickets put in for this issue. Still no response and no one knows how to fix it. This is so frustrating

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here