U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 8:51 PM

outlaw channel

The program guide for channel 221 lists the Outlaw channel, but the actual programs broadcast are not from the Outlaw channel.  There gave been multiple posts re: this and no real explanations.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Hey user_ru4ebg, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Our engineers are aware of the Outlaw channel showing incorrect information in Florida. They are working on getting it resolved currently. In the meantime, you can tune to Heroes & Icons (H&I) when selecting guide content for the Outlaws channel. The correct content should be H&I.

4 Messages

3 months ago

Outlaw channel disappeared in Nashville TN.  Please get engineers to bring it back. Free local channel here. What's going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_umbaoq Hello! Thanks for using our Forums to contact our team and we are happy to see what is going on with that channel if it still missing. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here