U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 18th, 2021 4:51 PM

Closed

Not able to get several channels that I have on my plan

I have had xfinity for several years and upgraded once.  After the upgrade (on the tv plan) I never got channels that were on the plan, such as Disney, USA, TruTV, etc.  The Xfinity assistant that I have to chat with does not get any of the keywords that I type in, therefore it cannot help me.  I can't even find a contact phone number......

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

4 years ago

If you want to contact the customer support over a call, you can call on the 24/7 helpline for any service related issue 1-800-Xfinity.

You can call 1-800-391-3000 to speak to an Xfinity representative.

MAYBE !!

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

4 years ago

The 800-391-3000 number is for Comcast Business.  Call either the 1-800-COMCAST number or the number on your billing statement.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

4 years ago

Best of luck to you.   Have lost channels consistently that were part of my plan.  Their explanation "well, that plan no longer exists" despite me being on a two year contract from that plan.  Hope you get them back.   And even better luck getting in touch with someone that can help you.   I am very tech savvy, so when someone asks if I have rebooted the cable box I know I am in trouble.   Then at the end they tell you you need a service tech to come out (it is a charged visit despite their equipment not working).  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @user_188383! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your lineup, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send me a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and then select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Hello. I signed up for 200+ channels over a week ago, I only get 10 channels, techs, tell me it's a xfinity problem.  But that does me no good,   Really starting to regret my decision.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

Hello and Happy Monday, ! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm truly sorry to hear about the channel issues you're having with your new services as this is not the experience we'd like for you! Your business is very important to us and we'd like to have this all corrected ASAP.

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private chat message by selecting the “chat” icon on the top right side of our page and then using our singular Xfinity Support handle (not an agent name) to get started. Once you have started a chat message, please provide your name and service address as it appears on your monthly billing statements.

Thanks again for both your time and patience!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I do not see a chat icon on this page

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

It should be located at the upper right-hand corner of the site. If you do not see it, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies through your browser settings as this can help! Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here