U

Sunday, January 7th, 2024 9:30 PM

Closed

NHL center ice

Having the same problem with NHL center ice. Been going on since mid December. Randomly stops and asks if I want to try recording again but that also stops. Everything else that’s being recorded works fine so it’s definitely something to do with center ice . it’s getting pretty frustrating and I hope Xfinity finds a fix for this soon

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

7 months ago

Me, too...C'mon Xfinity, fix this NOW !!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_c73gsq. I'm so sorry you've been having these issues since December. Is this happening on multiple devices/ cable boxes?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Can you please refund me for all of the games I am unable to watch on dvr?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

I've been having problems watching dvr recordings of nhl center ice games for years also. It doesn't matter if it's on my home tv, on my cell, during the game or after the game. It stops part way thru, sends you back to earlier in the game and eventually kicks me off. I do not want to spend more time in my life trying to fix this over the phone with a rep for it not to work, but i love Hockey. We should not be getting charged for these known issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Greetings, @user_c73gsq! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with these recordings, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I thought this issue had been resolved but it's back again.................................................!

Things were working fine for about one month.

The last two NY Ranger games (channel 3086) I DVR'd have the same old problems of freezing, skipping ahead on their own and then just stopping mid game.

I have missed so many games so far this year, Xfinity , can this ever get resolved once and for all?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

user_hlv95x Hi there! Are you still having issues with NHL center ice? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here