saseve's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 10:15 PM

Closed

MORE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE - what is the channel lineup?

So my contract with Xfinity expired 10/27/2023.  I went online and did a live chat to see if I could "re-up" and save a little money.  This eventually led to a recommendation that I could drop the current 185+ channel lineup and go to the 125+ channel lineup - but also add the MORE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE.  This is interesting to me because we used to get the INSP channel, but a couple months ago this channel went to this package.  However, before I make the switch I want to see the channel lineup for the MORE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE in my area.  Even the live chat rep couldn't provide me with the lineup for my area - 77406.

Can anyone tell me where to find this channel lineup, so I can decide whether or not to make the switch?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Greetings @saseve thank you so much for using our Forums to reach our Xfinity Support Team. You came to the right place for help, and we are happy to work with you and provide you with the information you are looking for the more sports and entertainment package. To get started can you send us a DM with your full name and service address?Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@billmich88888​ Hi Bill,

I appreciate your message - we should not have to go secret to get answers.  Xfinity did indeed send me a list of the channels in my area for this extra package.  At the end of the message, they also told me how I could have done that myself - that should also be easier to find.  Here is what they told me:

You could see this when managing your account, when you click on add More Sports & Entertainment for $9.99/mo it will give you a breakdown of the channel lineup for this extra service.

Since I did not need to get the list, I didn't try it.  I am sharing it in case it might work for you.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@billmich88888 We never "Hoard" inforamtion. We are here to help. The channel lineups are different in every area, so we would need to pull up your account in order to provide that informatiion. Please let us know if you need assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here