Wed, Mar 31, 2021 8:23 PM

MLB Extra Innings

Why can't I record MLB Extra Innings games

Responses

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Just happened again Yankees / Orioles third inning went dead right after Aaron Judge couldn’t catch the fly ball in the corner. Try the replay and fast forward died in the same place twice more; come on Comcast what’s going on?

ComcastEmilyS

Official Employee

• 

77 Messages

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out to us here on the forums, @user_a70e61! I like to relax and watch TV at the end of the day so I'd be upset if I was having issues.

Please send a private message by clicking the Peer to Peer chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to take a look at what's going on with the TV service. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I lost my recording of the Reds game midway through the 1st today. Total BS

machado22

Contributor

• 

77 Messages

1 m ago

today my Yankees vs Orioles game did not record at all. Came home and chose DVR and nothing was there. Totally absent. This is just puzzling and very disappointing. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 m ago

I'm just going to post on all the threads with these problems.

Oregon - first time I've ordered an add on package - MLB EI - watching live seems to be fine but the cloud recordings just don't function.  Skipping portions of games and every game I've tried to watch from the recording stops somewhere in the middle of the game and then is irretrievable.  Last night I recorded the LAD-SD game from both feeds and they both stopped in the bottom of the second then I was able to watch the rest of the game live but in real time it was in the 7th so the 2nd to 7th was lost to me.

Definitely an issue with the cloud recordings and not the boxes or connections and is also a problem with (judging from other posts) NBA and NHL.  There is also a post from a year ago with problems with the cricket channel recordings disappearing, another 3000 channel.

Should these options even be offered to consumers for extra payment if they are non-functional? How many people complain and get refunds and how many people just accept a faulty product?  I imagine it's a business decision that more money can be made from a faulty product because the vast, vast majority of consumers will not complain.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

18 d ago

Remains outstanding a month later

how about a resolution timeline as your product does not work

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

Hello all-

There is not currently a known issue going on with DVR recordings for MLB Extra Innings content, so this service should be working for you. The XRE - 06026 error may occur when attempting to interact with the DVR, and the network is down. So, this could be a network issue. Have you tried to do any troubleshooting via the My Account app or online at https://comca.st/3vootCa? Please share the exact error code(s) and message(s) you are getting when you are having issues.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here