L

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, April 3rd, 2023 10:21 PM

Closed

MLB Extra Innings series recording

​I try to record all SF Giants games to watch the Giants broadcast but it always records the opposing team's broadcast.​

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

1 year ago

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear this. Are you able to view the correct game on live TV?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKyla​ 

Yes, I can watch 3024 (the Giants channel in my area) and I try to record all games from that channel.  But when it records, it records the opposing team's broadcast team, not the Giants'.

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

1 year ago

Is the opposing teams' game being aired at the same time? Or is it recording a different game, at a different time entirely?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKyla​ 

Games are aired live.  Home team and visiting team each has their own broadcast team and their own channel.  I want to watch the Giants' broadcast team only, whether they're on the road or at home.  When I go to the Giants channel and record a single game, it will record the Giants broadcast team on the Giants channel. But when I try to record all games (think all episodes), it records the other teams' broadcasts on the other teams' channels.

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Thank you for sharing that information with me. Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My father is having the same issue.  It seems that the scheduler choses the first game that it comes across, numerically, and with the Phillies being on channel 3021, then most of the games get recorded on the other teams channel.  It should either record both channels or let you pick which channel you prefer - I have DirecTV and it lets me pick a specific channel.  Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Let's take a look at your recording schedules, @bobkolt

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@bobkolt​ I have the same issue with the St Louis Cardinals on 3026. It seems no one at xfinity understands the issue nor has a solution. I have to record each game one at a time to get the Cardinals team recorded on their channel. Very frustrating

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

That is certainly odd! Have you had this issue with other recordings or only with the recent games or a specific team? I have sent you a reply to your Direct Message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here